What about a diesel event in nm?

7.3 4x4 power

deere power!!
Reaction score
sorry to say bud but you should make in albq more things to do and not so far down in albq you are closer to colorado and other places and if your truck cant make it i can tow it for you and down here we are really far from anybody very small plus albq is only 4 1/2 hours from here make it so more people come and i can help you find a strip up there just a thought thou

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
sorry to say bud but you should make in albq more things to do and not so far down in albq you are closer to colorado and other places and if your truck cant make it i can tow it for you and down here we are really far from anybody very small plus albq is only 4 1/2 hours from here make it so more people come and i can help you find a strip up there just a thought thou

7.3 4x4 power

Welcome to OB. It's great to have another person form NM. For a long time it was just Reklund and I. We're up to 4 now!LOL

Tom

7.3 4x4 power

deere power!!
Reaction score
yea me and 91ford7.3td1in both live here in c bad i have been a member of thedieselgarage for about 1 1/2 years now and he told me bout this forum sight and decided to look into it

91ford7.3td1in

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IT WILL be held in carlsbad. There is enough things to do in carlsbad for a 2 day get together and if more things need to be desired then we will all decide on a location for next year. There is things for the entire family.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You need a password to register and it is "BOOB".

If you still can't get on .......PM Mel.

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brb5

Members online