What about a day cruise to the national air and space museum ?

pafixitman

Reaction score
Real sorry I missed this. Not sure if Rob mentioned to you guys but Monday started with a call from the ex stating that after Nicole's sleep study it was recommended to have her tonsils out. Of course 50% legal custody gives me no say in these decisions (sarcasm) so the ex had it scheduled for 72 hours later. Erica got a call from the barn on Monday that they thought her horse was colicing. Got worse and vet was out on Wednesday for a full exam. Things still seemed manageable until Thursday morning when the horse went down in the stall. Another vet visit and they located the large tumor on his intestine. Needless to say she had to put the horse down.

Nicole is doing fine. Bit more pain than she expected. Time will heal Erica.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Those horse things can be weird. Lol I had an ex who was a vet tech at a large equine hospital in Kennet square pa. She came home one night crying cause she lost a horse she was taking care of. Well my wonderfully thinking mind said to stop crying. I don't cry when an engine blows up that I been working on. She didn't talk to me for a few days.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds like quite a rough week Joe. We will have to put something together for later in the year. We had talked about maybe doing something in the fall (October time frame). If the weather holds out late October is nice. Maybe a Jimmy Cone run if they are still doing cruise ins. Not sure exactly when they officially stop but they pretty much go until the weather sucks too bad to be out.

There is something about women and horses. I never understood the fascination myself and luckily my wife doesn't either. She's scared to death of them. Me I like to be able to park my horse power and only feed it when I need/want too.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really sorry we had to miss this. Suzi's sinus surgery and subsequent recovery has been ruling the last half of summer pretty badly. Thanks for the awesome pics!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Really sorry we had to miss this. Suzi's sinus surgery and subsequent recovery has been ruling the last half of summer pretty badly. Thanks for the awesome pics!
That is much more important. I hope she is doing well! Let us know how things are doing.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk