West coast mirrors

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I have a pair (sans the heads) from a early 70's or so F600. The brackets look the same, just painted white. In my case, I will just need to lightly bend them a little to fit on my truck's door flush. Now, to cover the holes up from the current mirrors. Thinking I'll just hack the bracket off and leave the two parts it bolts via for now. Better then crap getting in the door...

drinkypoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pair (sans the heads) from a early 70's or so F600. The brackets look the same, just painted white. In my case, I will just need to lightly bend them a little to fit on my truck's door flush. Now, to cover the holes up from the current mirrors. Thinking I'll just hack the bracket off and leave the two parts it bolts via for now. Better then crap getting in the door...

Might as well just get some snap-in chrome caps for the leftover holes. The only right way to fix it involves welding patches from the back, and it's super-easy to shrink the metal while welding.
re: sig, you can get a LCD display for twenty bucks now, and I bet you can get a DTV box at a yard sale cheap :p

Powerstrokin350

Reaction score
Those are the mirrors I planned on putting on my truck. I'd get them they look awesome, and new ones are expensive as hell for mirrors.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Are these the same exact doors as our trucks. I did notice how the doors bend in at the top but thats gotta be a optical illusion.

My drivers side door is pretty trashed and I have a good 87 door so someday ill have to fill in the standard mirror holes

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what type of brake system it would have? Usually a 12v B/U supply to the hyrdroboost and that...would be cool to have rigged up!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker

Members online