West Coast Fall Get Together

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Knuckdragger you could bring drinks. Let me know if you are so I can update the list on the first page of whos bringing what. I will be makin a country type steak with mashed potatos an gravy an corn on the cob thats friday nights dinner. We need to make plans for saturdays dinner. My pigeon race job finally went through an I was approved bad news is I will be pulling out at 12 am or 1am saturday night to arrive back to san diego by 5-am to pick these birds up so I can haul them 320 miles to the drop location so that the race can start. I am extremly sorry for this but I could really use the 2$/mile money for the 8 weekends they race and money will go up at the bigger races with paid hotels at the 500 mile drop finals. Again I wish this didnt come up when it did. I would have someone take my place but that will void my contract and im out for good. This extra cash will pay a couple bills and fund my block rebuild for the Joker. Anyways will that bad news said we should have a great get together an possibly get together again next year for a 2nd annual if this works out. I will be having a mini judging of the trucks with a certificate of each cat. If I dont have you as attending and you are please post so I can add you in the first post your attendence. Thank you Devon.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think Gary will be attending. I spoke with Calvin he said that he doesn't think Gary will have a chance to stop by.

DragRag

Reaction score
Where are you serving at? Hotel or beach? I may be to late for that to be honest, might just drink a beer With you guys Friday night, and do the beach Saturday. OK?

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya sounds good. The beach it will be served. An if enough people won't be the friday in time I can make it saturday night.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well guys... I'm not going to be there. Really nothing I can do about family issues at this time. I know your thoughts are great but I just can't be there. Thanks for wanting me there too. I truely appreiciate it.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey why don't you guys set up a web cam, so the rest of us can be there????

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's ok Gary family first maybe next time. We could have you check our trimming on trucks an display them on your forehead lol. Hope everything get better an will see you next time. I think I will shift it to Saturday night will do somthing else for Friday. I guess we could if someone had that fancy stuff that's coming I sure don't. Way may have some pictures that may float up.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
So it now sound like the big feed will be Saturday instead of Friday? Probably a good idea, may not have many there in time Friday. I'll bring some drinks.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks knuckledagger will mark you for that. Yes I will move the big feed to Saturday night. An coming up with Fridays food maybe brats,chips,an stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online