West Coast Fall Get Together

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Hey folks I have bad news. I am not going to be able to attend the GTG in Pismo Beach in October. I have a perfect storm of work to do and car repairs needed that will suck up all of my extra time and money for the trip. My business has been pretty slow all year so this means I will be working 7 day weeks for a couple of months to try to catch up. Dang.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7 countin towcat lil one an possibly up to eleven. Alienturtle hasnt been one he was a maybe an there's another couple. I think Calvin has turtles number maybe he will check.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All have the address I got off line an will be very close to that. I will post it in the morning. I will be there Thursday so I can pm you my number if you want.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I wasn't so busy with 19 units of college classes and work on the farm, I would love to attend. Maybe I can make a future "get together" when I complete my degree next year. Would be nice meeting some of you guys

DragRag

Reaction score
Its the weekend man, yolo. I worked full time, and went to Cuesta and Cal Poly full time. I still found time to host 1 to 7 kegs of beer at my house per month. Yes, in one winter month we dusted 7 kegs. We were professional partiers.....

Last edited:

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the weekend man, yolo. I worked full time, and went to Cuesta and Cal Poly full time. I still found time to host 1 to 7 kegs of beer at my house per month. Yes, in one winter month we dusted 7 kegs. We were professional parties.....

Haha good old Cal Poli. Got lots of ag major friends there right now. I am trying to be a good student and do well in all of my classes so I can graduate next semester. With a cost of 4k a semester in tuition alone, balancing priorities is somewhat important lol.
Oh and....if you want to see some major parties, you should have come up here to visit lol. This town is crazy pretty much all of the time. That also means lots of students end up being up here a bit longer than expected LOL.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chico is a party joint for sure. Ya, I was an Ag major to. Pre-vet animal science, I'm not a Veterinarian, lol.

Good for you. That is an awesome major to have and know many people up here going for animal science majors. Cal Poly is an awesome college to go to I hear. I am a crops, horticulture, and land resource management major and hope to graduate in May of next year. Organic chemistry is on the agenda for next semester which you probably took as well :eek:.

DragRag

Reaction score
Very nice, I didn't do organic chem. But, I did anatomy and physiology, plus feeds and feeding. Both brutal classes, got better grades then the wife did, she said I cheated(jealous) haha. I just did a better job I guess, lol. Anyway, it was fun, but I could have skipped it all together hind site. I contract, and trade commodities now. Not all is wasted I'm sure. Pismo is fun, grew up down there. All my memories are central coast, 8 gen SLO county dweller living the dream in Hollister, joking of course. I can't live in Hollister forever......

Last edited: