West Coast Fall Get Together

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never been there but this is adress 100 Pier Ave, Oceano, CA 93445.

I will be close to this.

Wyreth

Certifiable Noob
Reaction score
Oh and....if you want to see some major parties, you should have come up here to visit lol. This town is crazy pretty much all of the time. That also means lots of students end up being up here a bit longer than expected LOL.

I do miss the old homestead... Soo many nights started at the scrounge, and somehow ended at normal street eight hours later.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Devon. I haven't had a chance to answer you cus I have been at work all day but yes I will be coming. My leave is in now and just needs approved.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI I got down to Southern California in one piece. Truck did well, other than the RDT hose splitting under the hood... making a nice oily mess (maybe that'll help with rust prevention :D ). So, all's looking well for next weekend for me! ;Sweet

Re-reading the beginning of the thread, I guess I should try to bring something. I'm a bit limited since I'm not coming from home; best off with something I can pick up at a store, as opposed to something that needs preparation. What's needed at this point?

Thanks again :angel:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drinks or desert. I will have lots of water an beer.
Sounds good to me! I'll bring a few dessert items...shame I don't have time to bake brownies...

Forgive me if this is a repeat, but what's the final itinerary at this point? IIRC there was talk about going out to a restaurant on Friday night and a pot-luck Saturday, and then moving the pot-luck to Friday and not sure what's happening on Saturday...so, at this point, what's the battle plan?

Thanks again ;Sweet

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK guys 5 days tell meet up.

Saturday is gonna be the bigger dinner so no one will miss out.
Friday night will be having brats for those who are there.
Will have a fire both nights.
Saturday will be at the beach for the day an fire an dinner that night.
Sunday after pack up we will be having lunch I will be posting a place later today. OK also for this last 5 days anyone with a change of plans please post thanks devon.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK guys 5 days tell meet up.

Saturday is gonna be the bigger dinner so no one will miss out.
Friday night will be having brats for those who are there.
Will have a fire both nights.
Saturday will be at the beach for the day an fire an dinner that night.
Sunday after pack up we will be having lunch I will be posting a place later today. OK also for this last 5 days anyone with a change of plans please post thanks devon.
I don't recall a specific meeting place being discussed...where exactly will we be meeting on Friday and Saturday?

Thanks again...and, I'm still in; one person and will be bringing some dessert items :angel:

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I've been trying to convince the better half to make the trek down to the central coast... Trouble is that this weekend is our anniversary. Those who know me know that attending a truck GTG event on an anniversary is a sure recipe for disaster in my household.

Some years ago I forgot her birthday on account of finishing an engine replacement on a mercedes 300D. Those were not good times for me, my friends... :D

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to have you there Justin but I completly understand where your coming from.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Warden I will be close to 100 Pier Ave, Oceano, CA 93445 . I have never been there so cant be more exact. I will Pm you my number call when your around for a better idea I will be posting moblie phone when I get there.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Devon!

I'm still not sure when exactly I'll end up getting there...I'll try to not be too late, though.

BTW, I finally got a motel reservation put in...decided to stay at the Motel 6; I know it's not the best, but the price is hard to argue with...