West Coast Fall Get Together

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to join you guys unfortunately. last minute domestic issues popped up killing any chance of a relaxing weekend.
perhaps next time.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else coming and what time are y'all gonna be here? Devon bought a lot of steak for everyone.

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sure it was definitely a blast! Next time hopefully it gets bigger. The more the merrier...

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you DragRag an warden for your attedence also dragrags brother an friend nice to meet you all. It was cool to put screen names with faces an trucks. We all had a great time an for the first west coast get together besides towcats I think it was a great turn out an on it's way to getting larger. After discussing with Tim we may do this seasonal. The beach was beautiful other than myself getting stuck a few times it was really neat an getting stuck was kinda funny as well. One tire furry was not helping at all made thing alot worse lol. Tim look forward to giving her a good life when your finished up! Good luck buddy! Can't wait to have a 4x to play with an help out miss one tire when she's in need lol. Haha I also got 15.3 mileage an held 70 most of the way. Thermo got stuck pullin a pass hit 225 an then dropped to 175 for about 30 min an back to normal! Used half a quart in oil not to bad 700 miles. Anyways starting to ramble so all stop this post here lol. Thanks again to all who came hope to see you all again! Hope all enjoyed the food even though it took a lil over a hour! Thanks again Devon.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've said it a few times already, but thank you again to Devon, Cora, and Jerad (88 Ford) for putting this together!! Great time, great food, and overall a good weekend! Always good to put faces to names...one of the things I've always liked most about OB is that it really isn't just a sea of usernames that don't have any connection other than a message board; this is really (for the most part) a community of friends.

Thanks to everyone who made it out, and hopefully next time, there'll be some new as well as some familiar faces ;Sweet

Here are a couple of pictures of the three IDI's that made it...just so happened that we had one from each generation :D

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
I LOVE those pics! Ive only seen beaches like that in movies. Wish I was a little closer to one, looks like a good place to.. relax:drunk:

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Tim,

Thanks for the pictures! Sorry I couldn't be there; I'll try harder to make it next time.

I like driving on that beach---until I get stuck and have to pay for a tow out of the quicksand.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time. A bit too far for a weekend trip for me (LOL), plus I was on call and lived at work all weekend.:puke:

Would love to see more photos........:D

I hope I can make a trip West to one of the Left coast Rallies one of these days. I really want to meet some more OB west coasters. Met Gary in '09 and Calvin this July...... they certainly represent the brotherhood well.

Heath

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE those pics! Ive only seen beaches like that in movies. Wish I was a little closer to one, looks like a good place to.. relax:drunk:

Definitely good pics. It was a nice beach for sure. And there was only a lil relax:drunk:goin on... I promise...:angel:

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
Maybe next year I can learn a little about waste fuel and fill the truck bed full of tanks and head that way for one of those rallies. Ive always wanted to see that side of the country anyways;Really But it would be hard to get time of work for Travis' rally and a trip to the west coast in the same year, lol. I think somebody needs to fire up their thinkin cap on a TN rally:sly

91F350idi

Cody S.
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
I hope I can make a trip West to one of the Left coast Rallies one of these days. I really want to meet some more OB west coasters.

Heath[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Maybe next year I can learn a little about waste fuel and fill the truck bed full of tanks and head that way for one of those rallies. Ive always wanted to see that side of the country anyways[/QUOTE] Cody

On second thought about, Ill save up my money and Ill just wait til Heath heads that way and ill cruise up an hour or two and bum a ride ride him:D Surely with fuel split in half, a West Coast trip couldnt be THAT bad:dunnoLOL

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're ever out this way, you or anyone else is more than welcome to stay at my place.