Weekend accomplishments

Bunookana

Reaction score
So, I got alot of work done on the ol'IDI over the weekend and I gotta say. It feels like a brand new truck.

I had beat up old bucket seat setup that hurt my back. So, I swapped it out with a rear bench from a 95' 350 CC

While I had the seat out I replaced the pedal bushings. Now I sit a little higher and it is a little bouncy now.

Replaced the side windows seals. My windows were giving me trouble getting them to roll down all the way.

And the biggest improvement of all. A complete set of BB injectors from Mel (Thanks), with return line kit. I gotta say, even though it has been posted a million times, it feels like a brand new truck. I am so happy with the way it drives now. I keep thinking of places I need to go just to hop back in the drivers seat. :love:

Anyway, I couldn't have done it with out this forum. Thanks to all.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This is why this forum has grown like it has. People helping people.... Kinda the way its supposed to be everywhere isn't it.....:D

grog85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll second that. I've only done a handful of things to mine that I learned about on here, some I wouldn't have figured out on my own. I replaced my tank filler tubes the other day, and I took pictures of how bad the old ones were kinked. I will post pictures and procedures here in a couple of days so anyone who hasn't done this can see where his problems are. Thanks again guys.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
cool, still get to get my new set of injectors in. i cant wait!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin