Water-**** Injection

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed order for water/**** injection from Bob Riley at Piers diesel. I cant wait. Anyone else running on ****?;burnout :smoke:

rubberfish

Reaction score
I haven't seen it on a PSD, but I did see a guy on Pier's dyno with a Cummins
( not sure if it was a 12 or 24 ) gain 145 hp with a 50/50 mix :eek: :D :eek: :D
Very impressive:Thumbs Up In valet mode he made 500rwhp.
Hey GJ, do you remember that truck,,,, White Dodge,,,, ran late in the day,,,, do you know what his high number was?

Last edited:

Dodgeman101

Sled ******
Reaction score
There are better kits out there than Snow,aqua mist and so on if you are looking for all out egt reduction. The set up I am running/tuning puts more water in than snow's with 2 nozzles

Dodgeman101

Bean

Reaction score
WHats the price and where to get it DM?

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Any of you that are running W/M injection ever done an oil analisys? I'm just curious of the results with/without.:drunk:

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the kit from Bob Riley today. It took about four hours. I blended 75 water 25 methanol. I set it to come on at 25 psi with full on at 30psi. First test run the green led light up and heard a bang. I stopped and found the intercooler boot blew off. I am running one jet, I think it was a 675. With the chip in fuel 7 held to the floor the temps are at 1000 and and boost at 35-36 psi That is a 5 psi increase and 200 drop in egt I am going to do more testing and dyno the truck. You can really feel when it kicks in. The sound changes and the exhaust goes from black to a white haze
:D

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by TPCDrafting
Any of you that are running W/M injection ever done an oil analisys? I'm just curious of the results with/without.:drunk:

Well.......inquiring minds want to know...............so whats it look like ???

Cheers, Kevin

Dodgeman101

Sled ******
Reaction score
Jakegmchd is the screen name you want to search out and ask about water injection. I have one of his medium and one large nozzle and it runs very well.I may go up to both large nozzels just for sled pulls or I have other idea's on how to make it work even better. Check it out

Dodgeman101

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I set it to come on at 20psi. works good but I am going to have to get a bigger tank.:D Also might try throwing another nozzle at her:love:

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also make sure you run the truck for more than a few blocks after hitting the mix before shutting down. She takes alot longer crank time to get running if you dont:cool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7