warrenty and getting a new engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
my intention is to get a new engine beacuse this one has reaslly hard miles on it

Gimme the name of your contact at Ford....they owe me an engine and downtime from a faulty front cover :rolleyes:

;Really ...you remind me of another "kid" from Ford diesel .com {now TDS}

Buys a cc4x4 PSD, lifts the snot out of it, bombs the engine all with credit union loaned money....proceeds to take it to some sand dunes and brag on the site how he is launching 8500 lbs of truck till stoopid catches up with him and naturally he tweaks the frame, doors, axles etc...along with toasted tranny and the has the nerve to post claiming he doesen't feel he needs to pay back the credit union loans due to a faulty vehicle and when they say they are going to repo the truck he brags online about it -cuss :backoff

95_stroker said:
I think the above advice is very solid, follow it closely. Whoever told you this is a freakin genius!!!

:rotflmao ..................................................................

95_stroker said:
btw..... do you have the dyno sheets from you 550/1100 run?

550 hp with just what he's got.....DAMN I need to really get mine on a dyno someday :rolleyes:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well we all need a good laugh every now and then right :D

Yeah, I guess you are right. Just don't want to see such a great site degraded by such posts/actions!

I guess I am a little touchy having ran a business for so many years from the "other" side of the counter where I had to deal with people who did this type of thing.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well first off posting this online is about the dumbest move you made in trying to do what you want to do.if somebody from the ford dealer is smart enough to do some web searches he will get this thread and figure out that the truck in his shop with a cooked motor that fits the description in your signature has had all those performance mods and the KAM error code in the PCM from the programmer erased is that truck in his shop.

dont think so?well ill enlighten you.i am trying to get on AAA and other various motor clubs to do some towing and road service.well i need some other insurances.now i put a small add on another website for my repair bussiness.guess what?i cant get the insurances that i need because of that stupid little advertisement.

let us know what happens,and make sure you get pics and video of the conversation with the ford guy when he tells you take your melted engine and stuff it.

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
why all of the sudden did anyone post in this thred? i havent said anything in this since december

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
and to this, ask be fore you go saying what you dont know, i work hard for my money, and i dont take my $25,000 truck in the sand, thats what my toyota truck is for, it seems every time i ask something on this site, these same guys that spend way to much time on here, and have a stupit put down open there mouth when they have no busness in doing so, say something dumb, i admitt it sounds dumb and "kid" like to say i want a new moter, but i was pissed to start my truck and have it blow blue smoke every where when my buddies more modded duramax doesnt, i take pride in my stuff and i dont beat it, i take very good care of my truck, and altho i do have a few aftermarket things on it, i know when to let off, so you guys that have nothing better to do that talk ****! get off the computer
Gimme the name of your contact at Ford....they owe me an engine and downtime from a faulty front cover :rolleyes:

Buys a cc4x4 PSD, lifts the snot out of it, bombs the engine all with credit union loaned money....proceeds to take it to some sand dunes and brag on the site how he is launching 8500 lbs of truck till stoopid catches up with him and naturally he tweaks the frame, doors, axles etc...along with toasted tranny and the has the nerve to post claiming he doesen't feel he needs to pay back the credit union loans due to a faulty vehicle and when they say they are going to repo the truck he brags online about it -cuss :backoff

:rotflmao ..................................................................

550 hp with just what he's got.....DAMN I need to really get mine on a dyno someday :rolleyes:

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and to this, ask be fore you go saying what you dont know, i work hard for my money, and i dont take my $25,000 truck in the sand, thats what my toyota truck is for, it seems every time i ask something on this site, these same guys that spend way to much time on here, and have a stupit put down open there mouth when they have no busness in doing so, say something dumb, i admitt it sounds dumb and "kid" like to say i want a new moter, but i was pissed to start my truck and have it blow blue smoke every where when my buddies more modded duramax doesnt, i take pride in my stuff and i dont beat it, i take very good care of my truck, and altho i do have a few aftermarket things on it, i know when to let off, so you guys that have nothing better to do that talk ****! get off the computer
Quote:
Originally Posted by geonc
You must be registered for see images attach

:rotflmao .................................................. ................

Sniff, Sniff....:Whatever:-Lame:sucks

Hey GEO I think you hurt his feelings:rotflmao

Love the way he asks us how to commit fraud against Ford and then :cry: when people call :bson it.

:popcorn :popcorn

Last edited:

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
what kinda work do you do there darth yada? you still go to all the gaywars meetings? and live in ur parents basement?

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kinda work do you do there darth yada? you still go to all the gaywars meetings? and live in ur parents basement?

WORK!!!!! I haven't done that in almost 2 years....too busy living off of your tax $$$$$:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

:yell:I RETIRED AT 40 ;Sweet

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score

They was just pointing out how stupid you are, in thinking that Ford techs are even stupider than you are.
It is pretty easy to tell what happened to an engine when they blow with assistance so you have to be an idiot to try.
either= busted rings,bust ring lands holes in the piston

no oil= heavy scoring ,locked up,things turn blue inside from heat

sand in the intake=heavy scoring on cylinder walls, valve stems,grit stuck in the rings

melted pistons =excessive fuel and boost creating the way to much heat

none of which are a warrantable item
if you want to talk trucks and such people won't flame you , if you want to talk like an idiot it open season

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score

I'll hold comment till I post this......

scheid6996 said:

With that out of the way.......I now post this......:D

Forum Info Contact Info
PostsTotal Posts: 189 (0.39 posts per day)
Find all posts by scheid6996
Find all threads started by scheid6996

User Notes: Private Message:
Send a private message to scheid6996

Instant Messaging scheid6996

Additional Information Group Memberships
Date of Birth:
October 20, 1987

......Apparently you neglected to read tonkadoctors sig line ....OR you have signature's turned off because IF you had read it you would have learned that ---

A- Mike is a decorated combat wounded veteran who served several tours :hail :hail

B- Mike posts "answers" and "contributes" ...unlike the majority of your posts that not only show your age, but mechanical ignorance as well. We are all here to learn and share so why not learn ;Sweet

Mebee some day they will make shoes out of chocolate .............:D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why all of the sudden did anyone post in this thred? i havent said anything in this since december

I'll politely let you know you are on notice now, the folks here at OB are here to HELP YOU FIX OR UNDERSTAND YOUR TRUCK, not how to cheat Ford or your local dealer out of something you dont deserve. Up to this point I have let these threads by you continue simply because you have been given very good solid advice. Dont get pissy because someone drags up a thread that you havent posted in for two months. If you didnt want comment you should have thought twice about posting such a topic.

Now take the juvenile crap and stuff it in a bag, act like a man and take your lumps. The folks here are just trying to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828