WANTED: Rotunda 078-00200 Dynamic Timing Meter

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have collected all the other tools that came in the D83T 9000 tool kit ( throttle control, mount wrench, rotation wrench) I cannot find a timing meter set to save my life. If anyone has one to sell name a reasonable price and I'll take it... Cash , check, credit, or paypal. Thanks again

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we tag people on here now ? If so , thank your riot warrior for the help. I got 3 of these IDI's on the farm and need to maintain them.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I'm trying to stay away from the lumy probe method as some trucks have glow plugs that have never been removed since they day they were built in 1994

rockbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just posted a 78-100, FYI. I don't recall what the differences were on the -200, but shoot me a PM if I can answer any questions.

rockbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to say that the original -100 model was for timing the 6.9 by Lumi method only. The updated -200 came with the pulse adapter so you could do both. This is the -100 model, but it does have the pulse adapter with it, which should make it equivalent to the -200 I believe. Good call to check with Gary.