Wanted: 80-65 F250 reg cab, 4x4.

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
most of my truck operations reside in kali. if I was to trailer the chassis out to TX, the cost will go up to $1300 to help cover for fuel expenses.
here's a comparo to the MD truck you are bidding on.....this is what a kali truck looks like underneath.....:eek::eek::D
unfortunately, there's no demand for reg cab trucks out here. So, most of the time, metal like this goes to the crusher. Supercab trucks are more sought after due to the increased interior space.

damn Calvin, thats rusty! LOL

Just yet another reason us Rust Belt-ers hate Cali...... I will take a pic of under my 03 in a bit.........

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a couple shots of my 03 Excursion, taken in the last hour.........

I drive it 12 months a year, and is my "Get to work in the Snow" vehicle..... so it does see salt and snow......

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Really, this isn't all that bad........ but this is 12 years old...... not 29 like Calvin's.............

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Here's my 86 as far as I know it's been in Texas since new.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    838.3 KB · Views: 54

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Calvin, Did that truck run when you got it? I am concerned about the front axle. I already have a complete truck that needs an engine rebuild anyway and has a rough body plus crappy front axle. This could be a good way to avoid even more time and expense and get a pretty good body to boot. Thanks!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvin, Did that truck run when you got it? I am concerned about the front axle. I already have a complete truck that needs an engine rebuild anyway and has a rough body plus crappy front axle. This could be a good way to avoid even more time and expense and get a pretty good body to boot. Thanks!
there's nothing wrong with the truck other than it's too small for the owner. he's got two grandkids who needs to sit somewhere and a reg cab isn't going to cut it. I built the motor for him and he rather pay me to to transplant it into a supercab 4x4 than to start all over again.
this is a 3.55 geared truck.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
there's nothing wrong with the truck other than it's too small for the owner. he's got two grandkids who needs to sit somewhere and a reg cab isn't going to cut it. I built the motor for him and he rather pay me to to transplant it into a supercab 4x4 than to start all over again.
this is a 3.55 geared truck.

Thanks! Now I have to wrestle with the decision. To drive or not to drive, that is the question.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
86 F250 4x4.
no motor, trans, transfer case.
no seats
no lumber rack and camper shell.
what you will get is a rolling body, complete sheetmetal, rough reassembled nose.
clean title (not salvage) current reg.
$300.
shipping is on you.

Suuuure wish I could ban you for posting that west coast trash.:backoff

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
For what price?

I'll say now $800 obo we can negotiate

Rear end is for sure 3.55LS

Block appears fine, looks like a broken 1 or 2 rod tagged the oil pan. I have extra used rods to include if you want. That's how I got the engine.

Andertusa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Current update, I realized the F-250 might be too small for my needs, anyone out there have an F-350 Reg cab Long Box, preferably in Single rear wheels? Same era though, stick or auto, gas or diesel?