Vegas idi meet up

What date for the Vegas IDI meet-up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya... i think no sprk was going to bring his... and i would like to make sure my pump is still timed correctly if possible

Houndsman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I really like the support from you guys!!!!! But the thing is I'm trying to save so I can get that ip, and send my turbo off to Russ, I will be Abel to make the next one if we start to make a date for another run, also with that said ill like to make a run here where I live, I can offer over night parking, and take some of you guys and kids out ****-fox hunting, with me and my club members, also we do have a pond ( c.c.s.d.a ) aka Central California sporting dog Association. Where we hold events for are dogs and offer fishing ect,

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Ugh!!! Instant air intrusion. After 30min of sitting won't start

Are you sure it is air? An old IP can also have heat soak problems, and no start after 1/2 hour of sitting (after running before that) is an indicator. Did it start up OK from cold?

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

all loaded up... leaving in about 8 hours

Vegas-Misfit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no... that one is one i was driving and starting for a friend while he was deployed in Afghanistan... but he is flying into Vegas on Friday so i figured id bring it down for him

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
2XL. Only me. I'll buy Vegas-Misfit's pal's Tshirt and a beer if he is joining us.

I may also be late in arriving, about 11:30 or so, I have an interesting opportunity at the Mirage at 9:30-10:30 Saturday morning. Personal bodyguard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online