Vacuum pump pulely?

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tweeked my vacuum pump pulley when I pulled it off the old pump. Where can I get a new vacuum pump pulley?

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did use a power steering puller, I plow with the truck and it deals with the NJ rocked salted roads. The pulley is mostly rust being held together by what paint is left on it lol

Last edited:

Ataylor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, tweaked mine taking it off. Also got one from rockauto. I used the correct puller and PB blaster, but it still messed up the pulley.

Archie

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please double check that Dorman part number before you buy! I think the 300-701 is for v-belt; your truck probably has serpentine so the part would be 300-700. Dorman shows this part to be 4.11" diameter, 1.39" wide.

Summmit racing has it for $23.

Edit:

100% the serpentine pulley (flat pulley) part number is Dorman 300-700. I just checked my truck.

Last edited:

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool! rock auto has it for $20.71 including shipping. every time I searched rock auto for the pulley before I knew the part number it wouldn't show anything. At least with the part number it comes up now. Thanks guys

mblaney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool! rock auto has it for $20.71 including shipping. every time I searched rock auto for the pulley before I knew the part number it wouldn't show anything. At least with the part number it comes up now. Thanks guys

Deleted... misread your price (does include shipping).

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I've pulled a couple with my puller with nary a problem SO FAR but that ebay additional part just may find a new home!

NJGearhead666

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I get a chance I'll take a pic of my pulley, it is actually rust pitted even where the belt goes over it. the truck sat for 3 years before I got it and has had a plow on it since it was new.

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine pulley bent too when i replaced the pump.. went to ford and they ordered it for me.. it was under $40 if i remember right..

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I seem to remember that there are two different pulleys. There are different shaft diameter. I can't remember why the difference, but be aware that there is one.