US Gear 2wd C6 under/overdrive

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With tail gate? Without xlt trim? You don't want the adapter?
tailgate is usable but not pretty. what you see is what I have. yes, I do want the adapter if I am letting go of a bed. I spent the time pulling it, like compensation is required.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
sorry i saw your last post on my android phone. mobile view didnt show pics. i see them now. i was hoping to find a off white bed with no trim to match the flatbed. the bed on that brown parts truck i have is in almost perfect shape. ill just paint the one i have and paint the cab. im interested in other trades. maybe a larger then stock exhaust system for a NA IDI. a reunel rear bumper?

i got one here. demounted already.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry i saw your last post on my android phone. mobile view didnt show pics. i see them now. i was hoping to find a off white bed with no trim to match the flatbed. the bed on that brown parts truck i have is in almost perfect shape. ill just paint the one i have and paint the cab. im interested in other trades. maybe a larger then stock exhaust system for a NA IDI. a reunel rear bumper?
i have a Banks 3in kit for a CC, less muffler.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does it have any larger downpipes or is it a Turbo system
whatever came in the Banks turbo kit is what this is. if you can find a downpipe larger than 3in, go buy it. i have yet to see one in a IDI in all the years i've dismantled these trucks.

NO_SPRK

User & Abuser
Reaction score
Sorry I ment to ask if its a banks Y-pipe... I have a NA truck.. no truck bumpers?

whatever came in the Banks kit is what this is. if you can find a downpipe larger than 3in, go buy it. i have yet to see one in a IDI in all the years i've dismantled these trucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online