Update on Ken @ DPS

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Don't know when the last time anybody mentioned Ken was, but I talked to him yesterday & he has moved into his new shop, has a new phone number, & seems to be much easier to get ahold of. I hung up on the answering machine & he called me back. Looks like things are changing for the better over there. I don't have the new number with me but it's on his old number recording. Just though I'd pass it along. When I find my cell phone, I'll post the new number.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just called him, and had no problem reaching him either. :thumbsup:

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm considering ordering some goodies for the PSD from him. Him or Bean's Diesel Performance.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually get Mike or his secretary. He's working on a turbo for me.... maybe now that the Christmas madness is behind us he'll get it done pretty soon. To be fair I told him to take his time with it, that I couldn't install it until afterChristmas anyway, maybe I'll have better luck reaching him next time. Any special time to call over there?
J.D.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Yup, I have been to his new shop a few times, Nice BIG shop! Probablly fit a dozen trucks in there. He did some work on the 90 F450 Super Duty for me, and how he has the 92 F350 CC Dually 4x4 from Colorado installing a motor in it. He is also rebuilding a turbo for me as well. I hope he has the truck done next week sometime, then I can get it up for sale.

He has been pretty sick this month but as a self employed business owner he doesn't get sick days, so he keeps pluging along.

Sounds like he is putting together some good door prizes for the IDI rally, like pump and injectors! That would be cool!

Later

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Yup, I have been to his new shop a few times, Nice BIG shop! Probablly fit a dozen trucks in there. He did some work on the 90 F450 Super Duty for me, and how he has the 92 F350 CC Dually 4x4 from Colorado installing a motor in it. He is also rebuilding a turbo for me as well. I hope he has the truck done next week sometime, then I can get it up for sale.

He has been pretty sick this month but as a self employed business owner he doesn't get sick days, so he keeps pluging along.

Sounds like he is putting together some good door prizes for the IDI rally, like pump and injectors! That would be cool!

Later

Whoa! Now there's some added incentive to get my butt to a rally!

gotta give it up to the small business man. I know I can't afford to be sick/broken.
Glad to see he's getting a new shop, and improving cutomer service.