Twins are installed

paccool

Reaction score
Got the PDR twins installed a few weeks ago. Had a problem with the injection pump and the fan clutch coming back home from PDR so I had to get those fixed before getting things tuned for the twin setup. Top turbo is my PDR HX35and the bottom one is a HT3B.

Preliminary numbers is 53 PSI. My goal is 1000# of torque. All I can say at this point is the truck is a LOT stronger than it was before. ;Sweet Once the bottom turbo kicks in, it pulls real strong and fast to about 45PSI before slowing. I still have some fuel adjustments to make so we'll see what happens. I plan on going back up to PDR for the 1st gen get together next month so I'll get a dyno run then.

Whit

Reaction score
Good job Stan, I bet you are at 1000 now, when ya gonna bring that truck out to Wyo and take me fer a ride?

Cheers, Kevin

paccool

Reaction score
Hey Kevin, Been thinking of doing just that for sometime now. Ever since we reorganized the sales areas and I gave up Wyoming and Montana I have not been up there. Sorta miss that area!( only in the summer do I miss it though!) LOL LOL

Got 5 weeks of vacation that they just told me I need to use before the end of the year so it looks like I may get some time off in the next three months!

If I come up there with the Dodge, the weather will need to cooperate since it is a 2x4 and not a 4x4 and towing the trailer gets real interesting in the snow! :eek:

I'll get a Dyno run the 15th of OCT at PDR so I get a few weeks to play with the settings.

Now, if the tranny just holds up to the new power I'll be OK.

Whit

Reaction score
Holler when ready Stan, you know where we live dude :thumbsup: Maybe we will take ya up the hills to our new cabin :thumbsup:

Stomp

Reaction score
Yeah PDR's big event is over, but the First Gen day will be on October 15th. I will also be heading back up there. Had a few problems when I was up there on the 10th of September, but I will have those fixed before I head back up.

Stan I am glad to hear that it is you didnt have any major problems. I know one thing its kind of tough to get them tuned without a dyno, but it can be done. Once you get it tuned in then you need to get that new head and rotor and really see what she can do. Tell you what I will give you a ride in mine and then you give me a ride in yours. I will see you at the First Gen Day. What day do you plan on leaving?????

Stomp

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online