Turbo

S-west

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a garrett turbo from I believe a factory ats kit, has wastegate and adapter for downpipe attached, no play but it looks as though the wheel may have kissed the housing at some point( a few scratches on the housing, wheel looks fine) but it may have been rebuilt since? Took it as trade for one of my spare injection line sets. Can post pics if there's intetested, make me an offer? May consider trades for a few things that I'm sure nobody would trade, 80-86 dashpad, cummins parts?

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a garrett turbo from I believe a factory ats kit, has wastegate and adapter for downpipe attached, no play but it looks as though the wheel may have kissed the housing at some point( a few scratches on the housing, wheel looks fine) but it may have been rebuilt since? Took it as trade for one of my spare injection line sets. Can post pics if there's intetested, make me an offer? May consider trades for a few things that I'm sure nobody would trade, 80-86 dashpad, cummins parts?

What color dash pad? Would they even ship something that long??

S-west

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know how it would be shipped, and I don't much care the color, mine is too cracked to even through a cover on, so I'm looking for one in relatively good shape, my interior is the burgendy red color? But if someone offered a blue one I'd probably still take it and throw a cover over it

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do huh? Hmm. I'll have to keep that in mind. I may be looking for some trim pieces.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I need the piece over the drivers door. Had an incident getting the cab off. I think the sc one is the same as the RC. Don't know for sure. PM me if you want to talk. Don't want to extend the hijack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk