towing mirrors fs

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, i have a set of towing mirrors that came off a u haul box truck, both are not rusted up, mirrors are not cracked and have all the hardware to go with them, i can post pics up if anyone wants them, ill put them up for $75.00 or best offer for both, will ship but i will have to get boxes to fit the mirrors so that cost might be included, can probably get the boxes for free though

they are this style, THESE ARE NOT THE MIRRORS I HAVE just a picture of showing what they look like

You must be registered for see images attach

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah,id like to see your west coast's up close please.someone put van style (best i can tell) on the f450 and i'll be switching them over.they're stainless,so unless they're dented or something,im game to save some coin vs buying new.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he changes his mind, I'm interested...FWIW it should be possible to break them down to fit in a box that isn't too much larger than the mirror heads. Just make sure you mark what connects where...

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, give me a few minutes and ill get the pictures up, i did have one pm that i got at 9:26 am so he was first, if he doesnt i will let you all know, have pics up in about a half hour

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, one mirror has a dent, i have a picture of it, i didn't realize it was a dent i thought it was suppose to be like, but then i seen a scrape in the spot, the picture of it is the one with my daughters hand next to it, haha i took of picture of the other mirror to show a comparison of them, there are two screws on one mirror that are rusted, that is the only rust on them, if anyone wants more pictures of them let me know

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh wow lots of interest.i'll opt out and let the other guys have a go at 'em.nothing needed yet anywho.
good luck guys!;Sweet

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, if the other 4 don't come through....lull buy them com you! A little late to the party as usual.

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, i am checking on some shipping info for one member in a day or so, bt if that dont happen ill let you know

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, just letting everyone know i haven't forgotten, i am waiting on a response someone but he hasn't contacted me in a few days, if he doesn't get a hold of me soon then i will go to the next person in line, also it will be cheaper to ship it in one box with them disassembled, with out that the boxes are to light and to big to ship them assembled and they add a surcharge for that,

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey everyone, just letting everyone know i haven't forgotten, i am waiting on a response someone but he hasn't contacted me in a few days, if he doesn't get a hold of me soon then i will go to the next person in line, also it will be cheaper to ship it in one box with them disassembled, with out that the boxes are to light and to big to ship them assembled and they add a surcharge for that,
Thanks for the update...and, yeah, it makes far more sense to ship them disassembled. I would recommend marking them somehow so that whoever buys them knows how they go back together. Maybe use a paint marker (so it'll come off easily when the time comes) to number both sides of each joint or something like that? Also, are there any braces on the inside of the door, either on the bottom or on the top?

BTW, I don't know where in line I am at this point, but am definitely still interested ;Sweet

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is has is three screws on top with the head of the screws as a T on the top, the bottom just like normal with the screws in the door, there is also plastic pieces that will go in between the mirror and door, and if he doesn't get them then you are next in line, i can always send more pics if needed to, just let me know in a pm