TMC and a personal update

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was a long week/weekend................

................ we still have a ton of boxes to dig through in the house and in the garage. A lot of stuff got put in the garage and just stacked until we can look through them. Which my wife will need to do once she gets back starting Wednesday.

I bet man. I hate moving, it's certainly will make any week or weekend long and painful.

LOL You should see our garage here. The house we rented is about half the size of our house in Greenville. Stuff just won't fit in the house. Literally piles of boxes that will stay there until we build. Oh well, my truck won't fit in there anyway.

Heath

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
yea since we no longer have a basement the one side of the garage will be aweful full until i can get a shed to put behind the garage for storage. the 8x10 thats on the property im surprised is still standing.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to hear Jason! I sent you a text the other day, but I've not heard back. Shoot me a message when your ready to ship.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I hope I never have to move. I have helped many of the family and friends move.. Its not fun. When I was "forced" to help move my wifeys best friend twice I fixed it so I would not have to do it again. That last move was to a 4 bedroom two story home. I marked on way too many boxes KITCHEN... That way very few items had to be carried upstairs...:eek::rotflmao:angel: It was not my job to know where things were supposed to go.. I just got the crap moved.. Now they can figure out where they wanted things... I'm a bad man...:angel:

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
my moves are typically organized and go quickly.... i HATE it when you show up to help and nothing is packed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online