Tilt front end for Paul

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Paul (whichever Paul that was) Sorry dude, but my PM box got full and I had to delete a bunch of stuff and somehow managed to delete your PM before I could reply to it. :idiot:

Here is your link. http://usbodysource.com

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Dominator is what I have on the Moose Truck. There stuff is well made I can tell you.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
I've been wanting one of those GT500 hoods for years. They've added a nice photo gallery since the last time I visited their website.

Tom

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ONE MORE THING FOR THE "TO DO" LIST

Thanks for asking, PAUL; as, that is just the kind of stuff I have been looking for.

Does anyone make fiberglass replacement fenders or doors ??

I like the tilt-front-end concept; but, with my beautiful custom-built front bumper/guard, I would need to engineer some way for it to hinge over as well.

What I would really prefer is a fiberglass tilt-front-end, with a normal working hood attached to the tilt-front-end, such that minor maintenance could be performed in the normal manor, but the dog-house could easily be set aside for more serious jobs.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could always go with the tilt front end, and just design it to be lifted off. :dunno I think the biggest challenge of that design is getting the fenderwells cleared off. I may have to do it someday though. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online