This might be the final blow...

Alex S

Jeoff
Reaction score
Got pictures? I'm looking for an upside here. :sly Beating away the French guys shouldn't be a problem. Never met one of them that wouldn't blow away in a strong wind. ;Really
LOL

hahaha not handy

but matter of fact if you want to take a trip go to Montreal or Quebec city (have to know your french though in Qc) its like going to a nice place in Europe but in north America but the guys have enough north amicerican in them to be tough, not like over the ocean

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Well, I took the truck to Windsor today, and the mechanic placed a valid MVI (motor vehicle inspecion) sticker on her, Passed with FLYING colors!

I guess I am a mechanic afterall LOL.

On another note, he was impressed with the amount of mods and gadgets I had in the truck...he realized I ain't your average Joe and we had a pretty good conversation about the truck while he looked it over.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well, I took the truck to Windsor today, and the mechanic placed a valid MVI (motor vehicle inspecion) sticker on her, Passed with FLYING colors!

On another note, he was impressed with the amount of mods and gadgets I had in the truck...he realized I ain't your average Joe and we had a pretty good conversation about the truck while he looked it over and will be going back to him for future inspections.

Fixed if fer ya.:sly

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Now.... If you feel really brave take the rig back to the idiot that condemed the rig and ask him why he did that. See... Its legal now... What were you smoking when you looked at my truck.... Some people feel they need to save the world one truck at a time... You should see whats going on here in Ca.... They are actively working to remove all the pre 97 autos off the roads... Thats every truck or car no matter gas or diesel... Every year my license registration comes for my 95 civic and 79 chevy truck... The state offers to buy my old vehicles to "get them off the roads" and cut down the smog.... Just not happening....

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Heck,send them a counter offer to sell your older vehicles.Quote them some insane number like $15,000 for the honda and $25,000 for the chevy.Or new replacement value.If by some insane means they bite buy more old cars.Hell,if it works buy a car out here and I will drive it to your place free just so I can screw the Leftist.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Now.... If you feel really brave take the rig back to the idiot that condemed the rig and ask him why he did that. See... Its legal now... What were you smoking when you looked at my truck.... Some people feel they need to save the world one truck at a time... You should see whats going on here in Ca.... They are actively working to remove all the pre 97 autos off the roads... Thats every truck or car no matter gas or diesel... Every year my license registration comes for my 95 civic and 79 chevy truck... The state offers to buy my old vehicles to "get them off the roads" and cut down the smog.... Just not happening....

effing stupid isnt it.. CA = Gay!

Abull78

More boost Mr. Scot
Reaction score
Pull the bed off and put some wood on it and call it a flatbed.

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score

On another note, he was impressed with the amount of mods and gadgets I had in the truck...he realized I ain't your average Joe and we had a pretty good conversation about the truck while he looked it over.

I give thanks to our Lord for this my brother. I know for a fact in my own life that when you trust Him you will not be pressed by any situation in life more than you can resist and that at the same time the problem comes to you He will give you a way to escape or find a solution.

I'm really happy to have this good news, just when I turned my computer on when I got home now, after a hard day working outside.:thumbsup:

Burt.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
So just to top this all off.....$1988 when she "failed" the first inspection.

$114 for new wheel seal, flex hose and brake hardware kits.

$105 for the spindle nut kit for the back wheel seal.

$115 for a new tank.

$40 for tremclad black rust proof paint

$25 for a piece of 3/0 and a new rung terminal for the starter.

$50 for a used starter because the terminal fell off the solenoid on MY starter...and a solenoid alone was $121 at the parts store!!

Plus $30.50 everytime a mechanic looks at it to do an inspection....$61

Add in $100 more for Howes diesel treat, coolant SCA's and a new fuel filter and I am now into this truck for....

$2598:mad:

Of which I spent in the past 3 weeks....I am now totally flat broke!;Sweet

I still need a front end alignment, and an oil change at the end of next week.....

Last edited:

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get 2 helpers and a measuring tape for the alignment and to hell with the oil change for now

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An alignment is easy enough. In fact I did it myself last week when i redid my front end.