Thinkin of sellin

zukinut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the ford sits pretty much all the time now. I moved back to atl and its to big to drive around here and i dont have time to wheel much so it just sits. Havent even seen it since the first weekend in august. Before that it sat for 3months without moving. Jus wondering what yall think its worth.

89 F350 dual rear wheel 2wd. Interior is perfect, outside has a few dents and needs paint but the grill and all chrome is in great shape. Has an all steel flatbed thats in good shape. Brand new aluminum 60 gal fuel tank. 6 new tires, all 4 brakes new. All brake lines new. Injection pump has 1500 miles, return lines new. All orings everywhere replaced. 2 brand new interstate batteries. 5spd only has 3500 miles as does the clutch. New rear driveshaft. new heater core. Front end was just realigned, ball joints and all bushings in great shape. has only 117,000 original miles, new belts and hoses. Flatbed has gooseneck ball. Also has frame mounted rear reciever hitch.

I would have no problems getting in the truck and driving to california from here in atlanta. Its a great truck hate to see it go but if i can get even close to what i have in it, i would probably let it go.

What do yall think its worth. Not what you would give me but what its worth.

Thanks in advance.
Will

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep the truck. As soon as you get rid of it you'll need it. I would look at it like this. It's already paid for. To replace it later would probably cost twice what you sell it for.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a real nice truck. I'm thinking 3K is about the most you could hope to get. Sounds like you just spent that much on it easy.