The Resurrection

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I have been looking for a headliner for a long time for a crew cab. Mine is an OBS but still I can’t find one anywhere for any body style. My guess is because they are so hard to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is fine. It just needs to have the material on it replaced. I was hoping that there would be a cool replacement that wouldn't break the bank (like that's really a possibilitycookoo).

Philip1

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the bed installed
You must be registered for see images attach
also got the engine bay complete
unfortunately I found the front main seal leaking. Got a new seal and installed it and it still is leaking so I'm not quite sure what is going on with that. Im gonna get a speedi sleeve and install it on the harmonic balancer and hopefully it helps. Got it test drove and its a whole different truck than it was before.

nitroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Making progress
got the core support painted, ac condenser installed, fenders mounted, intake and intercooler piping mocked up.

What intercooler is that? Looks cool! Is that an air/water intercooler?

Philip1

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

nitroguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a water/air intercooler. its very convenient because it is more compact than air/air and I am able to keep my ac factory while still having a decent sized intercooler.
This is the intercooler I used
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154003291196
And this is the heat exchanger
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000HE6UNK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_apZVFbYJMQ4EQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
And the pump
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BHKX9PA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_OpZVFb5A0H8WY?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Awesome info. Thanks!

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the bed installed
also got the engine bay complete
unfortunately I found the front main seal leaking. Got a new seal and installed it and it still is leaking so I'm not quite sure what is going on with that. Im gonna get a speedi sleeve and install it on the harmonic balancer and hopefully it helps. Got it test drove and its a whole different truck than it was before.
Man that looks nice. I’d like to get a flatbed

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you driven it enough to know how good your Intercooler setup works? I think I will try to do something just like that if it makes a good difference

Farmer Rock

just a fella' without a 10mm socket
Reaction score
That bumper looks great! I want to build one just like it for my f250 eventually. Do you have any more pictures of the bumper you could post? Thanks

Rock

Philip1

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you driven it enough to know how good your Intercooler setup works? I think I will try to do something just like that if it makes a good difference
So far, when I go up grades, I can hold steady at 75 @ 900-1000 but if I accelerate up the grade it quickly heats up over 1400. I'm not quite sure yet if its a break in issue or not enough cooling.

That bumper looks great! I want to build one just like it for my f250 eventually. Do you have any more pictures of the bumper you could post? Thanks Rock

I have to finish welding on the plates on the uprights then ill have some more photos to post afterwords.

Laine D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So far, when I go up grades, I can hold steady at 75 @ 900-1000 but if I accelerate up the grade it quickly heats up over 1400. I'm not quite sure yet if its a break in issue or not enough cooling.

I have to finish welding on the plates on the uprights then ill have some more photos to post afterwords.
How much boost is it making? I have the same setup just non-intercooled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01