The Official "Show Us Your Ride" pictures of member's trucks thread.

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chassis and cab truck. The frame width is narrower to allow for the rear duals to stay mostly under the body.

James

Bart F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have one like that, but it definitely doesn't have the narrow axle, it was build up as a ambulance, would that have made a difference?

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have one like that, but it definitely doesn't have the narrow axle, it was build up as a ambulance, would that have made a difference?
Normally the ambulance is built on a C&C.

I know that the standard dually requires an 8' wide bed to cover the tires, have never actually measured the width on my C&C truck.

James

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Normally the ambulance is built on a C&C.

I know that the standard dually requires an 8' wide bed to cover the tires, have never actually measured the width on my C&C truck.

James
My ‘90 C&C has a 7 1/2 feet wide flatbed that fits real nice…
You must be registered for see images attach

Truck plants!

ISPKI

Welding/metallurgical engineer/Metalsmith
Reaction score
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! :rotflmao I hadn't driven my GMC for a couple of months and when I opened the door I had plants growing in the floorboard.
The local flora and fauna are scared to grow where I park Earl. Might be the various fluid leaks...might be all the cold starting in the winter with the exhaust pouring down into the ground at the end of my driveway. I prefer to think the wildlife just knows it's place.

tbowker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The local flora and fauna are scared to grow where I park Earl. Might be the various fluid leaks...might be all the cold starting in the winter with the exhaust pouring down into the ground at the end of my driveway. I prefer to think the wildlife just knows it's place.
So you're the one to blame. It heads south for the winter and grows in my stuff instead, thanks a lot. :joker:

lsaami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new kicks! 295/75/16 Yokohama GO15s on stock ride height '88 250. I had to trim the side steps a bit as they rubbed, but they clear the stock bumper and fender.
You must be registered for see images attach