THE NIGHTMOOSE...20.6 miles and counting!!!!

MasterM00SE

Son of Mel
Reaction score
So the title finally came....the right title that is, with my name spelled correctly and everything. The NightMoose exists in the State of PA officially. This can only mean one more thing: off to Brimmers for the license plate. We retitle the truck in my dad's name (strictly due to insurance reasons, I OWN THE TRUCK ;)). I selected the Railroad plate and drove away a happy....VERY VERY VERY HAPPY owner of a fine vehicle that is now registered, insured, and ready for the inspection sticker. The appt. is set up for 7am on the first of May; however, to affirm our belief in the NTMoose's capability of reliability, we exercized it on the highway :D . About 5 mi into the trip, there it was, a crown vic in the opposing lane headed against me. he passed, and all was well. Shifting was decent, alot better from where I was the last time I tried Highway driving, and 10 miles later, we were at the convenience store getting chocolate milk, toasting to our success. The return home was equally pleasent. Watch out World cause here I Come! Matthias and the NightMoose on the road together, facing life head on. Finally, only about 3 1/2 months delayed.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hoooooraaaaaaayyy:D:D;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::hail:hail:hail
Its is about time. Congrats and enjoy.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats how it should have been the first time... I'll bet someone at pendot is in trouble so things finally got done the way it should. Embarrasment if they have any but not likely. Those turds probably feel nothing at all. You may drive past them someday but just be a bigger man about it. You and all of us here know they were in complete fault with this. It makes me not want to even try a conversion like you and your Dad did... But again... You win and they loose everything including a bit of respect.... Glad you are one of us and on the road proving it...

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Thats how it should have been the first time... I'll bet someone at pendot is in trouble so things finally got done the way it should.

not likely, ha. the state DMV paper work section is lax and they may get told about it but nothing else. our wonderful Penndot at work.

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Congrats on the "OFFICIAL" title and maiden voyage of the night moose, glad to hear you finally got the correct title and all the stuff worked out

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Very Cool! Glad to hear that it's finally coming to an end.

Ah man I can remember when I got my license and first car.... Just don't do like I did and be explaining to the guy in the house why you missed the turn in the residential area (25mph speed limit - I was doing something in the range of 60 mph) and ran over one of his newly planted trees.... The look on his face as I was sliding towards him as he was at the kitchen sink getting a glass of water was priceless as I'm sure mine was....

I only had my license at that point maybe 20 mins - I was playing cat and mouse with my buddies... my car wouldn't take the corner as fast as his would.... hee hee hee....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Congrats Matthias!:thumbsup:

Yer dad called me yesterday morning as he said that he HAD to call somebody to break the news.

Let him know his roll of toilet paper will be delayed for his new found ***** expelling condition due to the new found happiness, as the dog got ahold of it.:D

Stay safe!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
raising my Mt Dew to toast your success, today we salute you Mr. PennDot slayer for you have conquired the ditzy beast.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Congratulation Matthias!!!! Wait you're not reading this :oops:, you're out driving your truck,;burnoutOh well Enjoy it and keep your eyes open.;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes