The Night Moose LIVES!!!!!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
with the 3.5 ratio it should do pretty good on fuel consumption might be a little weak on heavy towing but I doubt you will be doing that with the night moose. that's what the Lady Moose is for...

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
like us semi-bald guys say mel,
We are not LOOSING hair, we're just GETTING more head.

gotta look at the bright side.

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I knew someday you would be in an IDI. And with your dads help I was sure it would turn out great. Crongrats Matthias cant wait to see it in July.. BTW hope the holidays were great to the whole family......

MasterM00SE

Son of Mel
Reaction score
I am super happy with it! And the NEED to rearrange vehicles around the house only emphasizes the fact that it's movable. Nothing like a phone call while I'm away asking where the keys are because my truck needs moved. Thanks Alot Everyone, you all have had a lasting effect on me..Obviously, cause it's an IDI.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Been waiting for this to see what is done to the core support. Now, I can go try to build mine.

SWS

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Glad its done and welcome to the road... Now are you going to get the famous Moose pump & Moose injecters.... You probably will get a really good deal on them this time of the year....:D

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Glad its done and welcome to the road... Now are you going to get the famous Moose pump & Moose injecters.... You probably will get a really good deal on them this time of the year....:D

That reminds me of when I was a kid. A friend had a '63 Falcon Sprint hardtop. That would be a Falcon with a V8. It was plenty quick, but his dad was a liason person between Ford, and Holman& Moody. For those too young to know, H&M was the hipo vendor for Ford--it was how they got the hi po stuff into the hands of the select few who were allowed to use them. "Dad" told my friend that he had a race-prepared 289 crate motor just waiting to be installed in the Falcon. My friend declined--probably wiser than most teen-age male drivers. His 164HP Falcon was fast enough for him, and nearly doubling that to something over 300HP in a 2600 pound vehile might prove lethal to a teen age male.He did accept his Dad's offer of a Schaeller flywheel, clutch and scattershield.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Can you get a measurement from the top of the rad cap to the top of the core support? I need to know how high to set mine. I am lying the plans down as we speak and do not want to have it too tall.

SWS

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online