Thanks again for the help.

Halltrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted this over on rv.net but same applies to this forum.

I wanted to say thanks again to all those who spent time answering my questions and helping me out with the Truck camper and getting the truck ready. I loaded up the truck camper and trailer Friday am and set out for a 3 hour trip from MD to PA. Here is a pic of truck and camper:

You must be registered for see images attach

I took the picture today. lol I forgot to take it before I left.

The trip went very well. The truck did better than I thought. She worked a little harder than just with the trailer...but not much. Driving home today through some pretty high winds she was very stable.
No issues at all. Im very happy. After wheeling all day on sat. the weather took a turn and we got heavy rain/storms and the temps dropped rapidly. PA is actually going to get some snow tonight. It was nice just chilling out in the camper staying warm and dry.

So thanks again to all who helped. I would have never gotten setup as fast as I did with out the help.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This is what this forum is all about. People halping others along the way. Then we pass along to others what we have learned here for others. Just when I think I know about all there is about these engines someone comes along and teaches me something new. Thats the great thing about this site. We are still able to teach each other something new. Glad you had a safe trip and nothing happened along the drive. BTW nice looking dually...

Halltrail

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you ever get the message i left you?

Freebird, I did...on the way home. :( Im not sure how I missed your call. Your number never popped up...just a voice mail. When did you call? Do you mind holding them till next time? or I can pay for shipping and we can do paypal?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance