SW IDI Rally Date

91ford7.3td1in

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have set a date for the 1st SW IDI Rally it will be sept 26 and 27 So im set everything for that date. ;Sweet I would like for everyone in the sw to make it if you can:D

tractorman86

Reaction score
are you a member on the BOOB sight yet?i'll post the date there

EDIT:never mind i just checked it, you should make the deal in your sig a link

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Good job on pressing forward with plans. Don't know if I will be able to attend at this point. However, if I do, chances are it will be in a Duramax if that's OK.

Tom

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
We know the when....

Where????

Contact information for setting up a place to stay or park an RV/Camper?

91ford7.3td1in

Full Access Member
Reaction score
il give information on hotels and places to stay by the end of the week. But it will be in carlsbad nm. ill try to include a map or direction to.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill be there with a bunch of BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth, you might want to consider toning down that aspect a bit. A lot of guys going to your rally will be confronted with a common problem. The wife.

"I don't wanna go to some sloshed beer fest where guys with greasy T-shirts are breathing their bad breath and blowing smoke in my face all day"

Laugh, but it's true. Most of the IDI Weekend wifes will tell you that is how they thought it was going to be. Those same women will tell you that they can't wait until the next one comes around they had so much fun. However, perception is reality and if you intend to show this thread to your wife, having posts like that will not help your cause. Just a little friendly advice from those who have been there. ;Really

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Mel

Good point. I think my wife had the same impression. 'Course we haven't been to a rally yet, but I assured her that's not how it was.

When you make it out to New Mexcio some day, I've got a couple of cold ones for ya.;Sweet

Tom

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Better be good directions because that's a lot of turns between my place and New Mexico..... I wasn't even considering coming but just wanted it posted for others that might actually be able to attend.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Travis

Take I-69 south. Go around Indianapolis. Continue south on I-65. When you get to I-40 (Memphis?), go west for a looooong ways. When you get about 19 miles from my house in Moriarty, you'll come to an intersection of a town called Clines Corners, NM. Turn south on US285 and drive for about 5 hours. Now you should be in Carlsbad. If you miss it, you'll be in Mexico in about an hour.:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao You'll drive right thru Roswell after being on US 285 for a couple of hours, so stop and see the aliens too.

There ya go! See ya in September.LOL

Tom

Oh yeah, I'll have cold ones for you too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online