Supermel

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Yupper too bad he dropped the crossmember B4 the picture was taken! What an ANIMAL !!!
Hmm is that a Ford 909 bush hog in the background ? I have one like that -only well used-real well used- Good machine.

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Able to lift large engines in a single hand! Da..da.da.daaaah.da......da.da.da.daaaaaah.da....da.dah.da.daaah.dah.da.da.da.dah......

You had best not strain any harder; you're a fixin' to bust the straddle out of them britches as it is. LOL

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mel,
Glad it all went fairly smoothly. Sorry I couldn't have been there. As for the *******-child truck....yeah, someone tried to convert a 2wd to a 4wd with a D50....and judging by the welds, I see why they gave up.
Sorry about the oil pan.... I had no idea about the dent or the welds, as I didn't look that close under there. Dad and I checked the oil, and then gave it a quick test fire and it ran on the diesel that was in the tank, which I imagine was pretty old.
Let me know how the engine inspection goes, since like I said before, you know as much about the history of that engine as I do.
It sounds like my Dad and you got along really well and had a pretty good time!
Talk to ya soon.
Jerry

BigRigTech

Diesel junky
Reaction score
Having pulled a few engines by myself I must say that is the best way to do it....No mis-communication leading to busted bones...LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online