Stumbled onto this video and its for sale

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come. I got into ford IDIs because they were affordable.

I'm starting to see 7.3 powerstroke OBS trucks pushing into the 20k range (CAD$) already.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I sure hope this isn't a sign of things to come. I got into ford IDIs because they were affordable.

I'm starting to see 7.3 powerstroke OBS trucks pushing into the 20k range (CAD$) already.
It is a trend in the last few years. This is also why I jumped on the chance to buy my Ex Wife truck at $1500. The prices on these trucks are creeping up. Now if only bankers wouldn't go off of the Blue Book values I probably would have bought a truck in better (running) condition. Oh well. This way there wasn't any interest to be paid back.

Detroit80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to worry...we'll never see IDIs, whether Ford or Chevy, pushing into the pricing stratosphere. You can't plug a tuner into them to roll coal or make believe you've got a 800HP million mile motor, thus they're safe from bro-truck ****** canoe drivers that have pushed old diesels up to stupid high prices.

Besides, someone can ask whatever the frick they want on a vehicle..without a willing buyer, it doesn't mean a damn thing. I can slap a $50K tag on my junk pile tomorrow..doesn't suddenly make the truck worth that. How many people do you know other than yourselves that are climbing over each other for the shot at buying an IDI truck? Hell, for that matter, how many people do you know that even realize there ARE diesels before the time of the Powerstroke/Cummins/Duramax trucks???

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't plug a tuner into them to roll coal or make believe you've got a 800HP million mile motor, thus they're safe from bro-truck ****** canoe drivers that have pushed old diesels up to stupid high prices.

for that matter, how many people do you know that even realize there ARE diesels before the time of the Powerstroke/Cummins/Duramax trucks???

The problem is these two tend to cancel each other out. Evidenced by the numerous posts on Facebook asking "bruh how do I make my new 6.9 roll coal bruh, I bought a tuner for a 7.3 but can't find where to plug it in"

I've seen that way too many times...

Detroit80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, to be fair...I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the book of Faces, especially not the various groups. I can only handle the same question being posted 4 or 5 times a day :backoff:rotflmao