Stumbled onto this video and its for sale

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, to be fair...I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the book of Faces, especially not the various groups. I can only handle the same question being posted 4 or 5 times a day :backoff:rotflmao

I usually just roll my eyes and move along hahaha

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Well, to be fair...I don't pay a whole lot of attention to the book of Faces, especially not the various groups. I can only handle the same question being posted 4 or 5 times a day :backoff:rotflmao
Then there's the other big one. Someone asks a question and there's about 45 answers. At least 15 are from idiots who don't have a clue. The rest are usually the same three or four answers given multiple times. Most of them don't know that anybody else out there makes good products for our engines other than Justin at R&D.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That truck in the video is in beautiful shape, but 40K for a normally aspirated crew cab dually? If there’s any hill in sight, that truck will struggle to pull anything but a landscaping trailer. By the time you upgrade the fuel system to pull anything you’ll have $45K into it. NFW......

Scotty4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That truck in the video is in beautiful shape, but 40K for a normally aspirated crew cab dually? If there’s any hill in sight, that truck will struggle to pull anything but a landscaping trailer. By the time you upgrade the fuel system to pull anything you’ll have $45K into it. NFW......
Just a going to town rig!