stuff ive done to my truck :)

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
over the summer ive been working and buying stuff to make my truck look better, i have rims and bigger tires(i got them used so the tread is worn) a 6" miter cut stack, diamond plate side badges that look like the new 6.4' badges, blacked out the turn signal and chrome trim around the headlights, and little things here and there. tell me what you think!

Attachments

• t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 44
  • t7.jpg
    t7.jpg
    948.4 KB · Views: 42
  • t8.jpg
    t8.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 37

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice...it's amazing what a little bit here and a little bit there can do! ;Sweet I'm trying to figure out the front badge on the grill? What is that?

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its an autobot badge. i got it off ebay for 89 cents, it was a belt buckle and i grinded off the back parts and put it on with 3m double sided tape

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best part is the transformers badge! I like your stack too.

Ahhhh....I guess that is what he was referring to then. LOL I've got two girls 14 and 9....they don't do transformers....if you had a Hannah Montana badge I would've recognized that! LOL

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh....I guess that is what he was referring to then. LOL I've got two girls 14 and 9....they don't do transformers....if you had a Hannah Montana badge I would've recognized that! LOL

lol i could totally see that on my truck. ha

but seriously, i want to take it off and put a decepticon logo instead. it would be meaner lol

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Na... that's for them wimpy Cummins trucks. LOL

Autobots rule! ;Sweet

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not a huge fan of the diamond plate badge on the side, but i really do like the stack, how does it sound? Is it loud in the cab now?

farriswheel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the diamond plate badges say farris audio on the top(i install/build speaker boxes for fellow hs students) and then 7.3 idi. i love the stack, its a lot deeper and meaner than my 2.5" coming out in front of the rear tire. and its not that much louder than that. i only have 2.5" running to the stack also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online