Stock 6.9 dyno graph

drudykj03

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have a picture of a stock 6.9 dyno graph with HP and Torque. Did a search and didnt come up with anything....
Thanks

Scoutosis

Reaction score
I'm also looking for the same thing. I'd also like to see one for the 7.3. Where can this information be found? I've searched several diesel forums. No dice.

8v-of-fury

BAMF FORD
Reaction score
i just read in another thread on here.. about a guy who dynoed a 6.9 on a mustang Dyno.. he got 206 RWHP but they didnt have the thing to hook up to the W terminal.. so he couldnt get a torque reading.. his engine was pretty much stock i think? ill see if i cant find it

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
in the dyno numbers thread i posted a thread to my buddies 87 F250 6.9 c6. only thing was a half assed exhaust and failing injectors.

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
i just read in another thread on here.. about a guy who dynoed a 6.9 on a mustang Dyno.. he got 206 RWHP but they didnt have the thing to hook up to the W terminal.. so he couldnt get a torque reading.. his engine was pretty much stock i think? ill see if i cant find it

Im pretty sure that was bluecoot I think he posted that a few days ago, I know it had a turbo but I'm not sure what else he had done to the motor

Scoutosis

Reaction score

I don't care about the power and torque peak values. I want to see the actual curves over the rpm range. This could be the stock graph from IH or Ford, or it could be a real dyno. Where can I find this info?

BoostFiend

Reaction score
on the gale banks website for thier turbo kit , it shows before and after, but it may be the 7.3 IDI

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That curve would be very similar to the factory 6.9 you'd probably have to subtrafct about 10-20HP and a few fl-lbs of torque and it would be really, really close.

RedTruck

Reaction score
I've got one that came with my IH long block. They run them out before shipping them ;Sweet

It shows temperatures and torque, no HP. I'll see if I can find it and scan it in.

I think we should make a new thread devoted to Dyno graphs. It would be helpful to have all that info in one spot...especially with the dyno information from the ralley this year. Maybe we can just use bluecoots thread?

Paul

BoostFiend

Reaction score
You can figure horsepower from the torque curve. Just multiply the torque x RPM's divide by 5252

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk