Steal on an engine

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Simp I seem to remember that you were moving this direction in the future. If that is still the case and I sent you the cash would you be able to A-pick this up and bring it with you and B-if so what would you want price wise for doing this.

Black dawg

Reaction score
Simp5782, If you are still interested, I can give the guy a call in the morning and go take a peek.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
Yeah if you dont mind. He said he is not working right now so he is free anytime. You know what to look for. from the sounds of it. i think its a turbo issue or CDR and not rings.

Black dawg

Reaction score
Got the guy on the phone, sounds like its pretty tired. He said turbo is in good shape, front and rear mains leak badly, and is a smoker. 100mpg/oil. said trans is direct in fifth. I can still go look if you like, but sounds like it needs an overhaul.

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
Yeah I talked to him yesterday he said it was used in bread truck. I was hoping the smoking was just a CDR or turbo issue. but i mean hell for the price he is asking you could get twice that on parting out the turbo, engine and transmission crap. To me someone wouldnt sell a turbo engine unless the turbo was going to crap. which could be causing all the issues. If you want to go look at it and have the time thatd be great. I wouldnt be able to come down to get it till the middle of the week.