startin to get that vibe from the mrs....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keep the truck....remember trucks don't mind you having other trucks....even very dirty ones ....

Heck you can have two or three trucks and none seem to mind too much. I'ld keep the truck, and get rid of her....lmao

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Keep the truck...... I'd never sell my truck for some guy cookoo ...... hahahah..... I get told alllllll the friggin' time "you should have gotten something more fuel efficient" Why bother? I'm happier with the diesel, puts a smile on my face, and hell I can even run a few people over if the mood strikes! What 4 banger little car can do that?? ;Sweet :angel:

Especially since you don't owe anything...... It's not costing to keep it....

MeanGreen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep the truck...... I'd never sell my truck for some guy cookoo ...... hahahah..... I get told alllllll the friggin' time "you should have gotten something more fuel efficient" Why bother? I'm happier with the diesel, puts a smile on my face, and hell I can even run a few people over if the mood strikes! What 4 banger little car can do that?? ;Sweet :angel:

Especially since you don't owe anything...... It's not costing to keep it....

Where were girls like you back when I was single????!!!:D All joking aside, my wife let's me get away with a lot, but I don't think she really understands why I HAD to have my 5" stacks!

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
I dunno, I get asked that question a lot though....... I ask the same question, cause finding a decent guy is hard to do apparently...... lol :dunno

why 5" stacks only?..... 6" is better :D or 8" on a semi :angel: I have acquired a set of 6" miter cut stacks for my truck :D :D :D :D :love:...and yes they are a HAVE to have item!!!!

razorback

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. shes probably testing the waters to see how much power she has.

2. buy her somethign shiny, she will forget about the truck for a while.

3. thread makes me not want to be married, ever, usually when a woman hears i have 3 or 4 projects going on at once, they get skiddish.

4x4 girl sounds interesting.. not the normal crazy woman.

Last edited: