Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never actually seen one on a truck.

You must be registered for see images attach

It did have a refer unit on it.

Garbage_Mechan

Garbage Mechanic
Reaction score
Works perfectly fine for a tiny Kubota or Isuzu.........Refer Shop I bought mine at said they hardly ever fail.....
I should have known better... 1/8 pipe ports and 4x the cu in engine doesn’t make sense......now.
Falls in the same category of “But Mom all the other kids are going it” To which she replied “If all the other kids were jumping off a cliff would you do that too? Have some sense boy!”

Reactions: Clb

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Facet Duralift is a rugged and very reliable pump and seldom fails. I am sure it works great on the small displacement refer engines that it was designed for. It doesn't have enough flow for our engines. Now, if Facet made a Duralift with about 90gph flow rate and 3/8" npt fittings, I would definitely buy one.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i am completely impressed you spotted AND got a picture of the pump while it looks like it is going down the highway! impressive LOL

usually if i spot something by the time i get my phone out it is completely gone or i am trying to explain what the blurs are to my friends that dont care about trucks.....

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i am completely impressed you spotted AND got a picture of the pump while it looks like it is going down the highway! impressive LOL

usually if i spot something by the time i get my phone out it is completely gone or i am trying to explain what the blurs are to my friends that dont care about trucks.....
Beltway traffic has to be good for something right??