Southeastern Pa Oilburner get together

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a sort of mini-rally/BS/breakfast in February. We had about 18 people there. What I would like to do is the same thing in May. The last one was held at the Heritage restaurant in Franconia. They have a large parking lot and good food. It isn't limited to Oilburners. Everybody is welcome, no matter what you drive. Keith

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keith, I replied of on the "other" place :rolleyes: , but any time in May so far is good. The warmer weather will allow us to BS and examine the trucks more.

The Heritage was a good place, with a nice parking lot.

Scott

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm leaving the date open for replies. I figured May would be a good month. The weather should be nice and it is just before school let out for the year. Maybe Duke can make this one. Keith

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does 9:30 sound as a start time. Location is the same as February's. The Heritage Restaurant at route 113 and Allentown Road in Franconia. Hope to see everyone there. Keith

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ktpauley said:
How does 9:30 sound as a start time. Location is the same as February's. The Heritage Restaurant at route 113 and Allentown Road in Franconia. Hope to see everyone there. Keith

9:30 is good. That'll give us plenty of time to eat, BS, and go over everyone's trucks with a fine tooth comb - which it was too cold to do in February. :thumbsup:

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to see if my niece's boyfriend can come down that weekend to check out the trucks again. Hopefully we can get some Duramaxs' and the Liberty CRD that is in Telford. Keith

n3qik

Reaction score
Hi all
I will be there, I have the silver Liberty CRD. I am currently using B50 so I am going to be the sweet smelling truck.

Are we meeting outside or inside??