Some Peoples' Kids

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Lol. Troll... I like that.

On a'nother note, looking at other forums (like that mustang forum) reminds me of how wonderful and fantastic OB.net is. I abhor those sites with the massive ads throughout the site, the little ads that get tacked onto the postings, holy crap man you can't even read anything, your mind is to busy trying to decypher what's mixed in with all the "hey, buy a ford fusion, hey, buy a honda civic, hey, buy a BMW, hey, buy a Suburu, hey, 0% apr at your california ford dealer, hey, buy tires at wheel works, hey, buy a new borla exhaust system, hey, go to UTI to be a mechanic and not be like this guy who supposedly ran water through his engine"

Good grief... :rolleyes:

Long live OB.net! ;Sweet

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I know this is kinda unrelated, but I would LOVE to get myself a good fox body, clean, have the LX 4 cylinder badges, factory wheels and tires....BIG dual QUIET exhaust.....and put a351 W under the hood, bored and stroked .....to say a 408 and REALLY clean up the ricers in this town!

But back to teh related topic..WOW! It CAN'T be real!!!!

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I know this is kinda unrelated, but I would LOVE to get myself a good fox body, clean, have the LX 4 cylinder badges, factory wheels and tires....BIG dual QUIET exhaust.....and put a351 W under the hood, bored and stroked .....to say a 408 and REALLY clean up the ricers in this town!

But back to teh related topic..WOW! It CAN'T be real!!!!

Lol... That was me in high school. I had my dad's '74 single cab F250. Little old grandpa truck, light blue and white, factory white wheels, horse blanket seat covers and a old yellow refrigerator as a tool box in the back. Only thing out of the ordinary was that my dad had put a fuel injected 460 under the hood hooked up to a C6 and a eaton locking rear diff. Had nice quiet dual exhaust...

I ate many ricers for lunch with that beast... It also ate a hole in my wallet and my wife made me sell it. :puke:

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like to meet this guy and sell him some performance stickers i have, they look sweet and add about 50hp each!! just apply to window and race!!

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
LMAO... well, real or not, that was HILARIOUS. I just don't know whether to call BS or not, because honestly, some people really ARE that stupid. Great laugh though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GaryB

Members online