Solid rear window

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the best place to get a solid rear window for my 89 f250 would be? iv got the split window and i dont like it.. im in arizona if anyone has one..

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are in Phoenix, you should be able to get a used one from any of the bone yards over there for $30-40, at least that's what it was a few years back. You should check out new glass as sometimes I am astonished at how cheap new glass is for mass produced junk.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
cool man thanks ill check it out

and if i read this right my window just pops out with the rubber seal correct?

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is true. When I put my power slider in i was surprised at how easy it was to get the old window out. You could almost just push it out. Now putting the power one in...well that's another story. :backoff

DragRag

Reaction score
I have a free slider and gasket from a 94'if anyone wants it. Sorry for high jacking, just wanted to throw that out there. Come and get it, no shipping. Hollister, Ca. Back on topic now!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a free slider and gasket from a 94'if anyone wants it. Sorry for high jacking, just wanted to throw that out there. Come and get it, no shipping. Hollister, Ca. Back on topic now!
bring it north and I'll buy lunch. oh wait...it's my turn to buy.....hey... Neto's got their bar open now too:D

DragRag

Reaction score
It's yours, needs a little cleaning so to being on a masons truck, but free is still good either way. I need to get your wrench back anyhow, see ya soon, but maybe not tomorrow. Work has been steady, that's a good thing!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back windows come out so easily, it suprises me that anyone would break one to get in. I've literally grabbed the corner from outside and just pulled it out. Kinda scary actually. Not a lot of security there. Your best defense is old hard stiff rubber. Fresh new stuff seals the best, but also moves easily.