Sold my truck

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
put an IDI in the car... cookoo;Sweet i'm saving 2 IDI's this weekend and helping my friend bring one to life (next gen IDIer, he's 17 and i'm showing him the world of IH power! :D)

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
Mel, moving from IDI's to Fe's would technically be more Ford-like in nature.
Thus I have evolved and become more at one with the force.

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel, moving from IDI's to Fe's would technically be more Ford-like in nature.
Thus I have evolved and become more at one with the force.

Funny I am on the other side of the fence, I have to tell myself its an International or i would have to selll it. Just never liked ford becasue of thier gas motors. Granted thay have soem good ones, but for gas power I gotta have a chevy.

Diesel its International or cummins, But I would have totransplant that into a chevy. Will never own another Dodge ever again.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Funny I am on the other side of the fence, I have to tell myself its an International or i would have to selll it. Just never liked ford becasue of thier gas motors. Granted thay have soem good ones, but for gas power I gotta have a chevy.

Diesel its International or cummins, But I would have totransplant that into a chevy. Will never own another Dodge ever again.

smart man! i'm on the same page as you, at least the IH is surrounded by a ford...that's what makes a ford "better!" :rotflmao

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
i sold mine 2 weeks ago , couldnt keep making ecuses for myself at 8 mpg no matter what, so i bought a 99 superduty, however i will buy another idi when money permits.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online