So what did you do with your truck today?

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Put some large chunks of firewood in my box trailer. It was real handy how the logs just rolled up the gate.;Really I didn't stand a chance of loading them in either the dump or the Logger's bed.:eek: Dropped them off at Mom's house for next winter's firewood.;Sweet

Attachments

• IMG00236-20130128-1614.jpg
    IMG00236-20130128-1614.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG00237-20130128-1614.jpg
    IMG00237-20130128-1614.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG00235-20130128-1612.jpg
    IMG00235-20130128-1612.jpg
    426.5 KB · Views: 18

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a new exhaust tip...And deleted the muffler. Not sure that was such a good idea cookoo. I may add a small muffler/resonator before the end of the week.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sounds ridiculous when you roll on the throttle right now. :D ;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Just went to a few places picking up planting soil... The good wifey has a bug up the u no wat to plant a garden.. Bout all I can grow around here is weeds and trouble.. I'm really good at both of them too.... Dats my story and am damn proud of it...:angel:

idiabuse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep staring at leaks on the floor, that I alway's seem to find the culprit but in the morning the leak still there.
I have 3
1) #2 injector cap **** **** drip drip, replaced orings **** **** drip drip
2) primary fuel filter A/N #10 female hose end leaks from the XRP fitting
3) hydroboost leaks from I dont know where, keep searching

Javier

bobracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Towed a Dodge with a bad trans. OK, it was a rebuilt trans but on the way for a system flush so the shop will warranty it.
This was the first big pull I've done with it after adding an open exhaust and gauges. Last time was a '79 Rancho when it was N/A auto, much nicer now and hills aren't as much of a problem.
Still wondering where all the boost is, I can hear the turbo spooling but only seeing about 6-7# of boost with about 1100 egt running a few hills at 65mph.

Last edited:

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed new water pump, fresh load of FleetCharge yesterday. Literally the easiest waterpump i have ever done. Took a bunch of pictures. i'll post them up later. Just bought a new fan clutch because mine was constantly engaged. Will put that on today.

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed new oil pressure sending unit, picked up/installed some non cracked door panels and did the taurus overhead light conversion. well did all this, this last Saturday.

upcoming is explorer grab handles and keyless/touchpad entry

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauled a ton or two (long bed slightly heaping) of river rock in the back of the 2wd. Rode like a Caddy, and acceleration and braking seemed the same as unloaded?

Oog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hauled a ton or two (long bed slightly heaping) of river rock in the back of the 2wd. Rode like a Caddy, and acceleration and braking seemed the same as unloaded?

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
water pump replacement

not all of the pictures, but you get the idea

Last edited:

metalminded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Towed a Dodge with a bad trans. OK, it was a rebuilt trans but on the way for a system flush so the shop will warranty it.
This was the first big pull I've done with it after adding an open exhaust and gauges. Last time was a '79 Rancho when it was N/A auto, much nicer now and hills aren't as much of a problem.
Still wondering where all the boost is, I can hear the turbo spooling but only seeing about 6-7# of boost with about 1100 egt running a few hills at 65mph.

hey that is a nice little trailer, i have been looking for something just like that, mind sharing who made that one and the dimensions/capacity? thanks!

and to stay on topic i grabbed a rear bumper from my local junk yard and installed it. it even came with license plate screws :sly

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice pics. Now did you remember to coat the top two and bottom two water pump bolt threads with RTV. Those 4 bolts enter the oily side of the gear cover. Oil will leak out past the threads. Nice looking new water pump too. When I use RTV I smear it on both sides of any gasket just to make sure is coating it with a thin layer. That way I know its well coated and not much will squeeze out when I'm done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online