So what did you do with your truck today?

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
topped off the oil. (slow leak and minor consumption).
ordered some ramanned injectors from pensacola yesterday (fingers crossed i hope theyre not duds..) replacing original pump and inkjectors, both have 450000 kms on em. Pump is used but recent reman from IFS.

also will be building a cage for the bed tomorrow and sat :D

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not what i did today but what i am doing tomorrow morning, meeting another fellow OB member and getting assistance installing a baby moose, BB injectors and return line kit on my truck and getting the new pump timed properly!!!

bagpiperjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i finally did the tsb on the firewall crack on my truck... i tell you what, its night and day! its like driving a whole different truck

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yesterday i changed the oil with 15w40 rotella conventional (why you ask when my sig says synthetic), well because i also added a bottle and a half of Auto-Rx. Topped off coolant and plugged in my block heater, it fell out of the outlet near the starter and i had tied it up. Gotta buy more fleetcharge.

i also looked under the hood and shook my head at how bad my injectors/return lines are leaking. almost, big green...almost time for a new pump, injectors and return lines. i promise

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
stared at the crawler for a bit, decided to change fuel filters to see if that fixed my starvation problem. seemed to do it. filled up the RF tire since it was flat. stared over what all needs to be done yet. geting a custom fuel tank made up for it, still need to fix the steering and install the 205.

bagpiperjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very rare find...how much was it?

Did you read the tech article here on HOW too first?

they had to order it, they are still available. yea, i read it. it comes with the instructions. It was pretty straight forward, just took a little time. not bad at all though

Edit: it was about $15 my cost (employee cost)

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bagpiperjosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score