So what did you do with your truck today?

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got those wheels installed a few days ago that I got on craigslist about 2 weeks ago. It sure does look better than it did with those plastic hubcaps that's for sure ;Sweet.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
picked up a 3g alt and spare valvecover set at a yard and am now debating getting a full custom set made or just mod stock ones for the turbo.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Went to start the truck this morning..........click, click, click. Looks like the batteries ran out of reserve capability.:mad: Got it started eventually and went to hook up to the box trailer, hole in one of the tires.:backoff I finally got to the job I had, homeowner went to cut tree, it went in the opposite direction, got hooked up in a nearby tree which saved the shed that was on the other side and pinched the saw they were using. At least everything went well with the tree removal.:angel:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Sulaco went out to go play today.;Sweet
I didn't feel to good, I stayed at home.-cuss
"Wreckles Custom" sent me this pic. They went up to the Sierras for the week.

Attachments

• sulaco2.JPG
    sulaco2.JPG
    622.6 KB · Views: 122

kc0stp

30 Hour Famine
Reaction score
Picked up the pump and injectors from nmb2 :)

Semi unrelated but also got a ride in his mega power truck :D

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pulled my deck of my white rhino....now down to bare frame...again...time to deal with some wire routing and such then get back on making a deck that I can CUT quick when time to install that SC in place of my trusty rusty old reg cab...rofl...

Here it's deckless...once again...ugh
You must be registered for see images attach

Yup...body mount bushings just a squishing out eh...

Kick of frame I have to work around to mount the SC

That's as far as I got...going to design a quick...sturdy deck...4x4's n 2x6's rough cut lumber...should be ok once done!

Al

Can30Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced the rad with a non leaky one, replaced the thermostat with a new one that wasn't stuck open, did a coolant flush, put new coolant in it, removed the mechanical lift pump (finally) replacing it with a plate, replaced the worn/stretched belts, built some proper battery tie downs, and cleaned up the wiring in the engine bay.

Truck is off duty now that camping season is over, time to get some actual work done on it!

tuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up from garage had it timed seems to run ok. Said he had to advance pump about .060 which I can tell from the mark I made prior to dropping off. Replaced passenger mirror. Took off windsheild molding and resealed windsheild. Hopefully no more leaky. Then I can get the stinky carpet out and put in a new one.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
riot really again? you like self abuse but at least by the time that sc is on your bed will come on and off in 30 min or less

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
riot really again? you like self abuse but at least by the time that sc is on your bed will come on and off in 30 min or less

Deck was a loaner only.....didn't wanna pay 200 bucks for it when for around a 100 I can make a wood deck...besides I have to be able to cut deck down when SC goes on...rofl

I start the deck build today.... LOL should be fun...just need hardware to mount it. I searched the shop for lag bolts with no luck...oh well...small investment should get that taken care of for sure! I'll be rolling some WMO over all the wood. This will help preserve it.

Pics will come....rofl

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i finished the ladder rack and got the 3g wired up today loomed a bunch of stuff and even more. hopefully well be putting a bumper on my buddys ps soon

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i finished the ladder rack and got the 3g wired up today loomed a bunch of stuff and even more. hopefully well be putting a bumper on my buddys ps soon

oh yeah, its time for me to do a 3g as well. i am tired of the pulsing lights :rotflmao

Bought a set of used BB codes for a possible rebuild. Also have an injection pump sitting on the shelf so i can make sure i don't have any downtime.