So what did you do with your truck today?

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rigged a light for my Banks EGT gage and spliced it to my instrument panel . Now i can see my EGT needle at night

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
changed my seats to theses
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With rear frame rails cleaned and painted with two coats of POR15, then top coated with two layers of gloss black (might change to satin???)
It was time to blast all of the frame mounted hardware. I bought new spring hangers and blasted the factory paint off. They will now be coated
with POR15.

You must be registered for see images attach

1995voyagerES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesterday: Sprayed the whole underside & doors of my F350 with Fluid Film Liq-A ;Sweet

Today: Installed a new fuel pump and 3 new fuel hoses on my F250 - without removing the turbo or fuel filter housing ... It is doable this way but I had a long fight with the lower fuel hose (filter out - pump high pressure side in) and the banjo bolt (was not easy to start the bolt and keep the one washer on it...)

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went and picked up 3000 pounds of sb2 gravel today to spread in the bottom of my lean to shed. Rode nice and smooth and still pulls plenty hard.

Grossed out at 9900 pounds. I think it drives better at that weight!

Now, who's bringing over a shovel to help?

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I grabbed 1.7 Tons of recycled concrete this week as well and truck ate it up. On the way to the job waiting at a light a guy pulls up to me in his newish Dodge Diesel with perfect paint...as he looked me and the truck over I could detect a bit of jealousy.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
I grabbed 1.7 Tons of recycled concrete this week as well and truck ate it up. On the way to the job waiting at a light a guy pulls up to me in his newish Dodge Diesel with perfect paint...as he looked me and the truck over I could detect a bit of jealousy.
No Pics?

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sorry no pics with truck loaded but here are some of the job. Replacing large boiler in a older building and first thing needing to be done was demo wood floor that had a bin under it that fed coal to the original boiler. Pit was 6' x 7' x 20" deep...needed backfilled, sump pit and slab poured. Getting the 2+ tons of fill down there was a hoot.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry no pics with truck loaded but here are some of the job. Replacing large boiler in a older building and first thing needing to be done was demo wood floor that had a bin under it that fed coal to the original boiler. Pit was 6' x 7' x 20" deep...needed backfilled, sump pit and slab poured. Getting the 2+ tons of fill down there was a hoot.

I am glad that was you! I just had to shovel my load out of the truck. I even backed up to the spot. Didn't even need a wheelbarrow.

What you did remiNds me a lot of work.....

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I went and picked up 3000 pounds of sb2 gravel today to spread in the bottom of my lean to shed. Rode nice and smooth and still pulls plenty hard.

Grossed out at 9900 pounds. I think it drives better at that weight!

Now, who's bringing over a shovel to help?

I had a full size 8' box that I loaded with I-5 gravel once, screeted the rails, bed was 100% full. I wonder how much weight that was.:eek: Oh yeah, it was in my 1974 F100 with 4" lift,35's and custom leaf packs.:eek::D

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
trucks

Got my 87 F150 parts truck home. It so little next to my F350 almost Ranger truck size

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, CCLB tare weighs at only 6800+? I woulda guessed minimum 7K :dunno .

Just remember the immortal words scratched into the front panel of the, er... accessories dispenser in the men's room of the (then) Amoco station on I-94, exit 34B outside Michigan City, Indiana: "Tarp that Load"....