Site Problems???????

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
For the last couple days every now and again when I come here and SDD I get a white screen as the home page.

Have tried accessing both here and SDD on IE as well as firefox & kept getting a white screen.

Wait a while and come back & everything is working fine.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think its a server issue.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
I think its a server issue.

Dang you're quick, I've got to start behaving better LOL LOL LOL

Thanks, did not know if ya were aware of it & last night I linked to both SDD & here on a gun board as a guy was asking about diesels & then the links were not working :eek: :eek: :eek:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I got on here this morning and all the avatars were on the right side of the posts!!! Thought I had lost it, then remembered I had and went on posting. :) cookoo

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sle2115 said:
I got on here this morning and all the avatars were on the right side of the posts!!! Thought I had lost it, then remembered I had and went on posting. :) cookoo

Now THAT is a new one on me.... the avatar thingy, not the fact that you have lost it. :D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ramprat said:
Dang you're quick, I've got to start behaving better LOL LOL LOL

Thanks, did not know if ya were aware of it & last night I linked to both SDD & here on a gun board as a guy was asking about diesels & then the links were not working :eek: :eek: :eek:

Its been funky all weekend, I'm going to give Max a jolt and see if he knows anything about it.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
All I could get at 05:00 this morning was a white screen with a message that an email was sent to tony regarding server issues cookoo

It has been happening off and on for a couple days now....at first I thunk it was my 12 gerbil powerd dial up :rolleyes: I even threw in a cat to speed it up LOL

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sle2115 said:
Still waiting on the new cell phone too!!! :draw :draw
I e-mailed it to you last week. It should be there any day now.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sle2115 said:
Can't wait, is it waterproof?

Quit dropping it in the toilet and whether its water proof or not wont matter.

As to the site problems this weekend, we were experiencing server difficulties like I suspected. I hope they are minimized in the future. Sorry for any interuptions here folks.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Quit dropping it in the toilet and whether its water proof or not wont matter.

Guy at the VFD had one of those PDA/cell phone things & he could not live without it. Anywhoo, one day it fell into the toilet and while he was standing there looking at it somebody ran out and called him LOL

Blue sparks went a zapping around the toilet for a few seconds & the phone was fried :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

95_stroker said:
As to the site problems this weekend, we were experiencing server difficulties like I suspected. I hope they are minimized in the future. Sorry for any interuptions here folks.

Thanks for looking into it, I was starting to have DT's ;p

Max Power

Reaction score
All these issues should be resolved after tonights change :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online