Shameless plug: Look at my truck!

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm all for it...but I agree that the Balloon Fiesta is a bit of a bad time for any sort of traffic movement in or around Albuquerque. Lets set something up and make it happen.

What do you guys use your IDI's for? Towing? Commuting? Biodiesel? All of the above?

I use mine primarily as a daily driver, but it was purchased to tow my Toyota rockcrawler to trails, or my Supra to different Toyota events...

Ryan

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
OK my turn, weather was nice today so I gave her a bath and took pics... Not looking too bad for all it has been through. It really begs for 35s and some Alcoas though huh? :Sly

Attachments

• bilzzard1.jpg
    bilzzard1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 13
  • blizzard2.jpg
    blizzard2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 20
  • blizzard3.jpg
    blizzard3.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 22

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good lookin truck! I'll have to post some new pictures of mine.... I got the front leveling springs installed and I scored a set of Factory Alcoas for free from a buddy... I spent 4 hours polishing them and $275 on center caps and lug nuts...but they look GOOD!

Ryan

Rob94F250

Reaction score
I really like the color combo that you have. I don't recall seeing one with that two-tone color scheme before.

Mine is standard white, but she runs great just the same.

Jeff Dodson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mikes91 said:
Is that the factory paint? Beautiful!

missing out on a beautiful state full of good folks.

That's a fine looking truck you have there. Gotta love sharp-looking older rigs.

I agree totally. We were in the west about 2 years ago on vacation to California. I think the best part of the trip was New Mexico and Arizona. Both of whick are VERY BEAUTIFUL STATES. I live in Texas and sometimes I think the quality of people is diminishing very quickly. "Friendship State", :rotflmao have you watched the news lately! especially in HOUSTON :draw

Anyway. DAMN FINE looking truck. Mine looks almost as good ( 91 F250 4x4 ) but I think I like your colors better.

Attachments

• truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 14

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so it's been a while, and I've added some goodies to the truck since the last pictures.

Heres a couple pics with the leveling springs and my factory allowy wheels. The springs were installed in January, and the wheels in February. The best part of the wheels- I scored 'em for FREE! (I did have to buy the center caps, but it still was a smokin' deal :thumbsup: )

Ryan

Attachments

• towrig3.jpg
    towrig3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 23

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
reklund said:
The overcast skies kinda dull the colors, huh?

Ryan

Fine looking truck. ;Sweet I'll look for it next time I'm at Wally World next door to your shop. My wife drags me in there at least once a month. :backoff Should have hers up and running in the next week or so. :rotflmao

Tom

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Ryan

Do you have any pics of the interior in your truck. I'm trying to find seats for my daughters '91. I'm looking at salesco.com, but they can't get the factory mocha material anymore for the '87-91's, however, they have it for newer models.

Tom

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't currently have any pictures of the interior, but I'd be glad to take a few...

Do you just need some pictures of the seat?

Feel free to stop by the shop sometime- Just ask for me in the Service Department, and somebody will come and get me.

Ryan

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Don't worry about the pics, I'll just stop in and look at it in person in the near future. My days off are Sunday thru Wednesday so I usually venture into town on Monday or Tuesday and take my wife to lunch.

Tom

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TIme for an Update...

Heres a picture from last weekend. This was BEFORE the new body mount bushings, which have improved that bed to cab feature line offset...

Note- I didn't take this one... Tom Brewer has the details on the where and who and why. I'm not telling until they say it's ok... :Sly
Ryan

Attachments

• Ryan's Truck2.jpg
    Ryan's Truck2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 18

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
reklund said:
TIme for an Update...

Heres a picture from last weekend. This was BEFORE the new body mount bushings, which have improved that bed to cab feature line offset...

Note- I didn't take this one... Tom Brewer has the details on the where and who and why. I'm not telling until they say it's ok... :Sly
Ryan

Can't let the cat outta the bag yet.

Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin