Shameless plug: Look at my truck!

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ryan, that's a really nice truck, I really like the wheels. I'm gonna try and put some new wheels on mine by summer's end. BTW, where do you keep it at night, late at night? Just kidding. I'm not that far from you guys so if you plan a get together next summer drop me a line. You guys can use a truck from the wrong side of the tracks to show the contrast between beauty and the beast.

Oh, and for those folks that don't think it gets cold in the south, it does. Shoot, I almost had to plug my block heater in once last winter.

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Doc said:
Ryan, that's a really nice truck, I really like the wheels. I'm gonna try and put some new wheels on mine by summer's end. BTW, where do you keep it at night, late at night? Just kidding. I'm not that far from you guys so if you plan a get together next summer drop me a line. You guys can use a truck from the wrong side of the tracks to show the contrast between beauty and the beast.

Oh, and for those folks that don't think it gets cold in the south, it does. Shoot, I almost had to plug my block heater in once last winter.

Doc

You're about 750 miles from Albuquerque. Time permitting we may be able to set up something midway. Tried to do it this summer, but didn't get enough interest. It's not like back east where they have 30 or 40 IDI'ers in a 750 mile radius. Next closest board members to us is Denver area 400 miles north and Phoenix area 300+ miles to the west.
I lived in San Antonio from 1985-91...way too long. cookoo

Tom

Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must have been at a military job. I spent a good bit of my career here. What were you doing in SA during that time?

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Doc said:
You must have been at a military job. I spent a good bit of my career here. What were you doing in SA during that time?

Crewin T-38's out at Randolph AFB. Lived in Universal City then on base until we left Texas.

Tom

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin