SF Bay Area GTG memorial day weekend.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually just cut some standard stakes and toss a couple straps on it but I like the vice grip idea. ;Sweet

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this was a custom camper shell. i still say you shoulda threw another tail gate on it.;Sweet

ISELLTRUX

Cars and SUV's
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Towcat, I see that Hamilton is not far from where I am in 'Ol San Antone. I would be interested in attending and even hosting a Texas GTG. My inlaws own 12 acres on the Frio River just South of Garner State Park. It would be a perfect place. Just a thought. I was there this weekend during the heavy rains and found myself in an OH S#&^ moment. I tested the current over this bridge and it swept my truck right off. The river flows over this bridge year round so it is covered with algae. My truck suffered a couple superficial scrapes. I bent the rear pass. lower shock mount and bent the lower front diff. cover out which caused bleeding of the gear oil. Lemme try to post a pic.

normal river flow and level.

This is my boy Landon 10yrs old.

Attachments

• 183.jpeg
    183.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 027.jpg
    027.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
Towcat, I see that Hamilton is not far from where I am in 'Ol San Antone. I would be interested in attending and even hosting a Texas GTG. My inlaws own 12 acres on the Frio River just South of Garner State Park. It would be a perfect place. Just a thought.I was there this weekend during the heavy rains and found myself in am OH S#&^ moment. I tested the current over this bridge and it swept my truck right off. The river flows over this bridge year round so it is covered with algae. My truck suffered a couple superficial scrapes. I bent the rear pass. lower shock mount and bent the lower front diff. cover out which caused bleeding of the gear oil. Lemme try to post a pic.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

normal river flow and level. This is my boy Landon 10yrs old.

attachment.php
Pics don't work
go advanced then post them.
For some reason posting pics from quick reply doesn't work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7