Serpentine Belt Pulleys & Mounts

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have a spare set of pulleys and the mounts for the serpentine belt system. I want $200.00 plus shipping to you. If there are no takers I will be listing it on ebay formore than here. I also have a hydroboost pump that replaces the vacuum booster on our trucks and a new 1 1/8 inch master cylinder. For the hydrobbost I want #150.00 and the new ford master cylinder I will take offers but please. See what these cost new from Ford. I know what they cost. Thanks..

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well if you were on the fence about the serpentine belt system you missed out. I sold it to a member Va. I still have the hydroboost but wont for much longer.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Hydroboost has been sold. Thanks for the pm too. Wish I could drive it to its new owner but thats going international. Would be a nice drive anyway. Could see Russ, Al and several other members along the way too. Saturday I found diesel for $3.99 a gallong. Just down the street from there about a mile it was $4.57...:eek: Duma$$'s were pumping it too. Must be nice to not care what the price per gallon is...:rolleyes: